"On this Day in Disney History" April 2020 Exercise Challenge

Well, lockdown has been really good for our group! We had two more members reach goal and Glorious Green today! Congrats to piglet1979 and PollyannaMom!!!!! Plus, bwvBound exceeded her "coach's" goal in addition to her personal goal! And our TEAM is at a whopping 113%. Wow!!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce::bounce::bounce: Great job, everyone!

I will come back in a couple of days to add last any last minute updates - especially in case @BonnieF or @princessfionasmom have minutes to add, but I think we've already had an outstanding month. Thanks, everyone, for hanging out with me this past month! Looking forward to May! Until then, I'll leave you with:

On this day in Disney history - April 30, 2019:

Actor Peter Mayhew, best known for portraying Chewbacca in the Star Wars film series, passes away at age 74 in Texas. He played the character in all of his live action appearances from the 1977 Star Wars to the 2015 The Force Awakens (though he shared the role with Joonas Suotamo) before his retirement due to health issues. Suotamo appeared as Chewbacca, taking over the role full-time from Mayhew who acted as consultant, for Star Wars: The Last Jedi and Solo: A Star Wars Story. Over the years, Mayhew played the role of Chewbaca in commercials and hospital appearances for sick children and made numerous appearances outside the Star Wars films including Star Wars Weekends at Walt Disney World.

May the force be with you, Peter.​

Ah ha! I could not find this thread when I went looking. Plus work has been requiring we do training from home ugh. My son leaves for basic training with the army Monday after many delays which had definitely had me preoccupied. I didn’t manage to reach 1613 mins of exercise in April which just barely surpassed my goal. Glad to see others have been doing well. Hope everyone is safe and healthy!

After tallying the last of April's numbers, we have one more color change to celebrate. Congrats to princessfionasmom for exceeding goal and jumping all the way up to Glorious Green!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

As a team, we reached 124% of goal. Fantastic job, everyone!

I'll be hopping over to join the May thread now. Better late than never!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts