On site - Off site split stay and EE and Magic Morning

Sjwillia

Mouseketeer
I would appreciate any advise from others who have split a vacation between on and off properties and their ticket EE/MM experience. I have a split stay scheduled the end of July with Disneyland Hotel first and Candy Cane Inn second. I have my tickets with one magic morning. My first day is a Tuesday and I should have early entry via my hotel stay. Is it possible to save the Magic Morning on my ticket for Saturday when I will be at the Candy Cane Inn or will the MM be automatically removed from the ticket when we go in early on Tuesday?

We did this exact scenario last trip. No, it won't use the MM when you use your EMH privilege for the DLH.
You shouldn't need to mention it but just to be sure I mentioned to the CM scanning our tickets that we were saving our MM for later in the trip.
It was no problem.

I would appreciate any advise from others who have split a vacation between on and off properties and their ticket EE/MM experience. I have a split stay scheduled the end of July with Disneyland Hotel first and Candy Cane Inn second. I have my tickets with one magic morning. My first day is a Tuesday and I should have early entry via my hotel stay. Is it possible to save the Magic Morning on my ticket for Saturday when I will be at the Candy Cane Inn or will the MM be automatically removed from the ticket when we go in early on Tuesday?
We did this exact scenario last trip. No, it won't use the MM when you use your EMH privilege for the DLH.
You shouldn't need to mention it but just to be sure I mentioned to the CM scanning our tickets that we were saving our MM for later in the trip.
It was no problem.
Been there, done that, and I highly encourage you to be vocal about it when you use your EMH for DL park. I have not "lost" the MM but folks on this forum have if they were not proactive.

:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter