On line check in not saving?

Cinderumbrella

DIS Veteran
Here’s a new one for me: we have a split stay next month. I’ve successfully done on line check in for the second half, but it will not save permanently for the first part? It saves initially (both through App or via browser), I get the account change email, but then it reverts back to “start on line check in” instead of “you’re all set!”

Anyone else had this issue before?

Yes I have this issue right now as well. I asked on TP chat and someone said they called MDE Tech support and they were able to fix it on the back end.

I had this issue as well last week and talked to Tech Support. The person told me that this has been happening for awhile when some accounts complete the on-line check-in, but the button next to the resort reservation under "My Plans" will continue to say "Start On-Line Check-in" instead of the "You're all set" or "Update check-in". She did say that she could see in the system that I was checked-in, but it wasn't showing up on the website for me. She submitted a ticket, but also recommended both that I give it a few hours as well as check both the website and app. I went into the app on my phone immediately after the call, and that showed that I was checked-in. Doesn't sound like that works for everyone, however, so best bet is a call to Tech Support.

It has happened to me as well (even before my last trip in November). I gave up! I’ll call when we get a little closer!

This happened to me on our last two trips. Tech said I was all checked in, but we had to go to the front desk both stays and do the whole check-in process. I'm hoping my next trip works, I like getting the email that my room is ready.

I was having this issue a few days ago but this morning when I went to call I checked in online one more time. Logged out and back in and it seemed to save. I called anyways and he said I was all checked in.

Glad I wasn’t the only one. The MDE help desk fixed it for me last week and it is still listed as checked in now. So my advice is to call if it happens to you so they can start keeping track of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter