• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

On-line Access for Printing Boarding Passes

off2disney

<font color=teal>When I try to sing with the radio
If you don't have a laptop or computer access, you can go to the Coronodo Springs Resort Convention Center and use a computer at their Business Center to log on to your airline website to print your boarding pass. I did this on a Saturday for an early morning Sunday flight - I printed two pages (boarding passes from MCO to Miami, and boarding passes from Miami to New Orleans -- cost was $2.00 plus tax. Pulled up to American Airlines curb-side check in, handed them my bags and boarding passes and went to return my rental car. Walked across to the terminal and went through security. Smooth and easy.

Thanks for rhe info.
Because we are in a Northwest hub city, we have good access in the Minneapolis airport to the eticket check in terminals, which is about as easy to do as on-line. But a place to do the on-line check in is really important to some people and it's nice to know where you can do it and how much it costs.

Thanks for posting this! So many people have asked this question on other boards, but no one knew how much it costs.

It is great to be able to print your boarding passes for the flight home. We fly AirTran and can print them out 24 hours before our return flight, just never knew how to get to a facility at WDW to do it. I'll have a laptop & printer with me this time though.

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter