On Disneyland Restriction

We took DS when he was 8 weeks and stayed at the Grand Californian for 4 nights even though we live locally. He was a colicky baby and I was just so done with been cooped up in the house. DH actually drove from DL to work for one of the days while I stayed at the resort with DD and DS. Either he was just getting over the colic or it was that Disney Magic but he slept so well there (only woke up once a night to feed) and we all had a blast. It was late summer though so I wasn't as worried about him catching anything. He napped great in the stroller during the day and went on as many rides as he could with me wearing him. We spent a couple of afternoons by the pool. It was exactly what I needed :)

I just had my 4th, and we went when he was 8? weeks. I wouldn't have had a problem taking him sooner...but I'm also not crazy about germs (I take my kids to the gym daycare at 3 weeks, where they are in a lot closer contact with gross kids. ha.) We have a chariot cougar 2, so it has a baby sling inside that he stayed in - and rides he could go on I just wore him. If you're nursing, my only hangup personally would be to make sure you're comfortable nursing - my kids have typically been fast/every 3 hour eaters...I would have been really frustrated bringing a baby that 1. eats more frequently than that and 2. takes like 30 minutes each time.

We took DS when he was 8 weeks and stayed at the Grand Californian for 4 nights even though we live locally. He was a colicky baby and I was just so done with been cooped up in the house. DH actually drove from DL to work for one of the days while I stayed at the resort with DD and DS. Either he was just getting over the colic or it was that Disney Magic but he slept so well there (only woke up once a night to feed) and we all had a blast. It was late summer though so I wasn't as worried about him catching anything. He napped great in the stroller during the day and went on as many rides as he could with me wearing him. We spent a couple of afternoons by the pool. It was exactly what I needed :)
Sounds like a magical trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter