?? on Chilling Refillable BRITA bottles

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
I noticed on the refillable Brita bottle packaging it says you cannot freeze these things. I assumed you could not freeze the filter part, but could you put a small amount of water in the bottle freeze it over night and then add water and filter top in the morning. I like really cold water and lukewarm tap water just does not get it. I know I can put ice in it, too, but at OKW the ice machines are not just "down the hall" from the room as with regular resorts, and we normally stay in a Studio, so no ice maker, etc. Any suggestions in having cold water?

There are water fountains all over the parks with chilled water. I have found that if you go to a fountin that is not in the sun the water is actually chilled and enjoyable.

Guess I am too picky, but it isn't chilled enough for me. Even if it is cool enough to start with, it warms very quickly in the bottle without the ice. I need (like) that ice--even in the winter. Thanks though. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter