On Board Booking Credit Extended Until March 31, 2022 On Cancelled Cruise

Tay N Evie's Mom

DIS Veteran
I emailed my TA yesterday because I wanted to find out exactly how much of my original trip cost DCL still had from my cancelled Memorial Day cruise and how much the 125% equaled. I also wanted to confirm when my 10% OBB would expire. I had booked the Memorial Day cruise with a placeholder from 11/1/19, so that would make the 24 month window until 11/1/21. She said she confirmed with DCL that my 10% OBB would also extend until March 31, 2022 along with my 125% credit. Has anyone else been told this?

I emailed my TA yesterday because I wanted to find out exactly how much of my original trip cost DCL still had from my cancelled Memorial Day cruise and how much the 125% equaled. I also wanted to confirm when my 10% OBB would expire. I had booked the Memorial Day cruise with a placeholder from 11/1/19, so that would make the 24 month window until 11/1/21. She said she confirmed with DCL that my 10% OBB would also extend until March 31, 2022 along with my 125% credit. Has anyone else been told this?
If you have a canceled cruise booked with an onboard booking, and you move it to a future cruise, any onboard booking perks are transferred to the new booking, regardless of the expiration date of the original onboard booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter