OMG, does she ever shut up?!

See that's the difference between the normal folk and me and my family. They point out the picture-worthy bahookie when we're in WDW. :rotfl: Matter of fact, long before bahookie, we used to play a game with my daughter while driving. It started out as "Punch Buggy Collect" (you know, you see a VW and yell Punch Bug. She added the "collect" part 'cause it didn't count if you didn't "collect" it.) :rolleyes: Anyway, it then became "Horse's Butt Collect" for all the horse bahookie we would see driving on the highways, particularly to the Poconos and back. Wednesday on our way to my mom's house down the shore, we were approaching a party rental truck with a hippo bahookie on the back, which of course became "Hippo Butt Collect". Apparently my family has been fascinated with bahookie for many years. I wonder if there's a 12 step program that can help with our unhealthy obsession. :confused3 Needless to say, bahookie pictures are right up our alley. :thumbsup2

...OMG, that's right near MY house! :scared1: [...it's a big pink hippo...]

bring it....

we all know that snookie is your idol!!!:lmao:

:rotfl2: She's a Jersey wannabe. She's actually from NY. :rotfl: Unfortunately, we are now forever tagged with those idiots as being from Jersey. Last week were at the shore (but a different beach) the same day she got arrested for drunk and disorderly. I wished we had gone to Seaside because I would have loved to have laughed at her while they took her away. Can't wait until she's in her 50's and has to look back at what a butthead she's made of herself. Won't her children be proud. :rolleyes:

I predict that in a year or two, people will be asking "whatever happened to..."

I think a lot of people are just about done with all the reality shows. especially since a lot of the stuff that "happens" on them is manufactured and set up.

we need a whole new entertainement idea...

how about some westerns!

:rotfl2: She's a Jersey wannabe. She's actually from NY. :rotfl: Unfortunately, we are now forever tagged with those idiots as being from Jersey. Last week were at the shore (but a different beach) the same day she got arrested for drunk and disorderly. I wished we had gone to Seaside because I would have loved to have laughed at her while they took her away. Can't wait until she's in her 50's and has to look back at what a butthead she's made of herself. Won't her children be proud. :rolleyes:

...:mad: YEAH!!!! You tell 'im!

I predict that in a year or two, people will be asking "whatever happened to..."

I think a lot of people are just about done with all the reality shows. especially since a lot of the stuff that "happens" on them is manufactured and set up.

we need a whole new entertainement idea...

how about some westerns!

:idea::idea: How about "Candid Bahookie"? Papparazzi pics of all the famous and infamous bahookies while the at home audience texts in their guesses. Each week the Top 5 winners from around the U.S. win cash and prizes. At the end of the season, there's the Bahookie Bowl for a Grand Prize winner, who wins not only cash and prizes, but the infamous butthead baseball cap Snap saw on Canal Street!!!! :banana: :worship: :woohoo: :dance3: Could have sponsors such as Fruit of the Loom, Spanx, plastic surgeons... I could go on and on.

I think we could narrow it down to just New Jersey bahookies. Most of reality TV seems to come from there anyway. :3dglasses

:idea::idea: How about "Candid Bahookie"? Papparazzi pics of all the famous and infamous bahookies while the at home audience texts in their guesses. Each week the Top 5 winners from around the U.S. win cash and prizes. At the end of the season, there's the Bahookie Bowl for a Grand Prize winner, who wins not only cash and prizes, but the infamous butthead baseball cap Snap saw on Canal Street!!!! :banana: :worship: :woohoo: :dance3: Could have sponsors such as Fruit of the Loom, Spanx, plastic surgeons... I could go on and on.

You are my hero! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!