OMG, does she ever shut up?!

4th-Of-July-Emoticon.gif

Back at ya Kimmar!!!!

Kimmar, I hope you have a fantastic trip and bring back plenty of bahookie pics.

Pakey, I think you need to get your bahookie in gear. I think you can get to 10k before Kimmar gets back. I have faith in you. :thumbsup2

Kimmar, I hope you have a fantastic trip and bring back plenty of bahookie pics.

Pakey, I think you need to get your bahookie in gear. I think you can get to 10k before Kimmar gets back. I have faith in you. :thumbsup2

Aren't you on vacation?

I'm going to try to get to 10k. This office move is putting a kink in my dis lifestyle.

....bahookie shots -GOT it...:thumbsup2

...mind you, I gotta do it incognito, or else my DH is gonna give me such weird looks....

I find it very hard to believe that taking bahookie pics is the only thing you do that causes your husband to give you weird looks.

Nope, not buying it.

Have a wonderful trip, Kimmar!!!

I think it's safe to say I won't catch up to your post count while you're gone...

....bahookie shots -GOT it...:thumbsup2

...mind you, I gotta do it incognito, or else my DH is gonna give me such weird looks....

See that's the difference between the normal folk and me and my family. They point out the picture-worthy bahookie when we're in WDW. :rotfl: Matter of fact, long before bahookie, we used to play a game with my daughter while driving. It started out as "Punch Buggy Collect" (you know, you see a VW and yell Punch Bug. She added the "collect" part 'cause it didn't count if you didn't "collect" it.) :rolleyes: Anyway, it then became "Horse's Butt Collect" for all the horse bahookie we would see driving on the highways, particularly to the Poconos and back. Wednesday on our way to my mom's house down the shore, we were approaching a party rental truck with a hippo bahookie on the back, which of course became "Hippo Butt Collect". Apparently my family has been fascinated with bahookie for many years. I wonder if there's a 12 step program that can help with our unhealthy obsession. :confused3 Needless to say, bahookie pictures are right up our alley. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter