Ollivanders Sign Up

Eek. What was the spacing like between the two parties? Did they tell you in advance it was now mixed?
Yes they did tell us in advance. It was just us two, plus one other party of two (plus Ollivander and his assistant), so we were about six feet apart, with everyone wearing masks.

My daughter was picked from the 2 groups In the room.

I did my research and signed up right after the first group. The first group was all adults, my daughter was the only kid in there.

Advice needed please. Planning on going first thing with early entry this sat. Is it better to head to USF or IOA? If we go very very first thing is it likely a line at the store or a sign up? Want to know if I’m walking to the shop or going to try to find the clipboard person first to be on it! Thanks all!

If you want an afternoon or evening slot can you sign up for that in the morning? Are there even evening slots?

We did this yesterday on the Hogsmeade side. There was no sign up to do. We got in line around 3:40 p.m. and were out by 4:15 p.m.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!