Old Wdw Tickets

MACDADDY

Earning My Ears
We have some old park-hopper passes that we plan to use this fall. The problem is we don't know how many days are left on these tickets. Is there any way, outside of being at the front gate, to tell how many days are left on these tickets from home? (Disney store...) Thanks.

Good question!

We have the same issue. My question is also tickets as old as '88 are they hoppable?
Did they have them back then?

Let us know.........

Back in 88 they had hoppers, for two parks. The days available will show on that ticket as the spaces will not have a date in them.
The only way you can find out what is left on the newer passes is at guest services at the parks, DD, and perhaps a Disney resort.

We have gone to AP's and have some old park hopper tickets. I was wondering, can we exchange them for cash?

Slightly Goofy

You can't get cash for the tickets. You can exchange them for the purchase of new tickets, but that's not a good idea if they're very old. What they'll do is subtract the price you paid (per remaining day) then to the current price. So if the price per day was around $25 when you bought them, you'll lose a lot of money.

Unused days never expire, so save them for a future trip.

When we have park hoppers and don't use all the days, at the end of our trip I write on the ticket how many days are left and how many "plusses" are left. That way I don't accidentally throw out a ticket.

I had 4 old passes with pluses that weren't called that when we purchased them. I went to guest services one day and had the CM check what was left on each pass. They seem to be able to read the mgnetic strip and tell you what you have. I would do that first before heading to a park. Do not take the cash portion and apply it t a new pass. The day you have purchased is worth more than they will give you for it.

i just called the dis ticket number, and told them what i needed to know....they gave me a number(sorry i no longer have it) and they were able to tell me over the phone! but its a M-F number only,not weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter