Old Town Inn - San Diego

mamamary

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed here? If so, opinions please. We are going to San Diego at the end of our disneyland trip. Need a hotel for 2 nights only. Hoping to be under $200 (including parking). If the Old Town Inn hadn't such great reviews I would pass on it. Curious if any of you had stayed there. If not, any other suggestions?

I stayed there last year. I thought it was a great value and would stay again. It is very quaint, 1930s style like the old fashioned auto court motels. Breakfast was fine, and parking was easy. We walked to the Old Town restaurants. It is a very quiet, small, simple motel.

I stayed there last year. I thought it was a great value and would stay again. It is very quaint, 1930s style like the old fashioned auto court motels. Breakfast was fine, and parking was easy. We walked to the Old Town restaurants. It is a very quiet, small, simple motel.
We went with a different hotel but thank you anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!