Old Podcasts

pooh'smate

Stuck in the Middle
I have been working my way through the old podcasts and I am wondering if the ones missing from iTunes are anywhere else. I have tried the podcast archives but they don't work either. Today I tried to find the April 24, 2009 memorial to Bob and it isn't working and that episode isn't even on iTunes. There have been some others too that while they are listed in iTunes they won't play. Anybody know if they are out there or are the gone forever?

I have been working my way through the old podcasts and I am wondering if the ones missing from iTunes are anywhere else. I have tried the podcast archives but they don't work either. Today I tried to find the April 24, 2009 memorial to Bob and it isn't working and that episode isn't even on iTunes. There have been some others too that while they are listed in iTunes they won't play. Anybody know if they are out there or are the gone forever?
They are not gone forever. A while back we moved all of our archived podcasts from one server to another and while the majority transferred without any issue, it appears there is a good amount that actually didn't. I am slowly going through the 1,000+ episodes we have in the feed and trying to make sure they are all correct, but as you can guess it takes a lot of time and unless I can get a couple weeks off to focus solely on this it is going to take a very, VERY long time.

That being said, I have been giving preference to episodes that people directly email me about, so I will take a look at this April 24, 2009 episode and I think I'm going to start a thread over here where people can report broken episodes that I can fix.

They are not gone forever. A while back we moved all of our archived podcasts from one server to another and while the majority transferred without any issue, it appears there is a good amount that actually didn't. I am slowly going through the 1,000+ episodes we have in the feed and trying to make sure they are all correct, but as you can guess it takes a lot of time and unless I can get a couple weeks off to focus solely on this it is going to take a very, VERY long time.

That being said, I have been giving preference to episodes that people directly email me about, so I will take a look at this April 24, 2009 episode and I think I'm going to start a thread over here where people can report broken episodes that I can fix.

Class act, right here.

Thank you Craig. That episode is the one year memorial episode for Bob. (I don't know if that helps you or not) I can understand about it taking a long time. No worries I still have a lot of episodes to catch up on as back then I only occasionally listened to the podcast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter