old park hopper pass

MrsJ Henry

DIS Veteran
I have an old park hopper pass from the early 90's. I'm going back to Disney and I'd like to know if I can use some of this at Animal Kingdom? That park was not open then so I didn't know if the hopper pass would only be good for the parks that were open at that time. Does anyone know?

Take it to any Guest Relations window/office. They will exchange that ticket for one of the magnetic strip type that will contain exactly the same remaining admissions as your old one had. Once you get the magnetic strip ticket, it can be used at any of the four theme parks. There is no charge for doing this exchange.

that's great. I thought you had to pay extra for this.
I really would like to be able to use it to also go to Animal Kingdom so that we don't have to buy two one day tickets.

I'm now hearing that someone actually tried to do this at the park and they said that there would be a fee. Has anyone else actually done this?

Originally posted by MrsJ Henry
I'm now hearing that someone actually tried to do this at the park and they said that there would be a fee. Has anyone else actually done this?

Trust me, there is no fee. GoldenOldie is the guru of ticket information. What GO states is fact.

I just did this over Christmas-no charge. You will not, however,
be able to use one pass for more than one person's entry to
the same park. IE, if this pass has 2 days left, only one person
can use it to enter AK that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter