Old magic band being used by new guest

But don’t you need to be sure it’s Valid and the first one up. Or maybe that’s cause I had an old water park tix with no park passes left ...
Too many bands lol
Inactivated n ditched some
You’re confusing tickets with MBs. Prioritizing tickets is necessary. No need to do anything with linked MBs - they all provide the link to data in that specific profile.

You can link Uncle’s ticket to the person who isn’t going on the trip.

He uses that linked MB to enter the park and FP lines. You can change the name but it isn’t necessary - he can just “be” that person on your list.

No need to reassign at all in the OP’s case. Uncle just assumes a current Profile that isn’t in use.

Disney doesn’t care about names. All that matters is a valid ticket, valid FPs, and a real person. :)

Ah, good points.

1. But don’t you need to be sure it’s Valid
2. and the first one up.
1. If you have not deactivated the band it is still "valid."
2. Nope. (That's not a function regarding MBs.)

If I have 4 magic bands with my name on it from previous trips, does it matter which of the 4 bands I use for this trip for myself?

Nope. Though as a PP pointed out, the older ones probably won't work on rides for photos but if you're not doing the photopass, it doesn't matter. They still work for the turnstiles, FPs, room key, and charging. We're in Canada so don't get sent MBs so usually have to get physical tickets for DME to the resort. But now that I have older MBs, I just use those and don't need the tickets (which is good because I didn't get them this time). Now that we have APs, we will be getting the photopass automatically with that but I can take or leave it so I don't worry about using older bands. I get a different colour each time and take 2-3 with me so that I can coordinate it with my outfit for the day.

Just make sure you find and use a band belonging to someone NOT going on this trip.
Just to confirm if all of the magic bands I will be using for different people, belonged to myself and I WILL be also going on the trip as well, then this method would not work? I have a similar situation. I have tons of Magic bands from old trips, but our family will be joining us this year. So instead of buying them all new magic bands, will I be able to let them all use my old magic bands while also being on the trip as well??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter