Old key west, Polynesian, grand Floridian.

Robvilla123

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,

I will be staying in old key west and jumping to grand Floridian from March 5-16. I am wondering if this is a good time to go to Disney as I initially had March 24 -April 7 but heard that it’s was busy late March. Hopefully it is better early March. I am staying at old key west for the first 3 nights and have a waitlist at animal kingdom just in case it opens up. I have heard good things of old key west. It is a good kid friendly resort?We will be doing 7nights at the Polynesian so hopefully it goes well. And finally grand Floridian I am only doing one night as my plane ticket is cheaper flying back Monday vs sunday. Any tips? We will be arriving at 6 am to Orlando. Are chances high to get a room early at old key west? thank you.

When you make your room request, tell them that your most important request is to get in to the room early as your flight arrives at 6:00am. If you make no other requests, as far as location, they will do their best to honor that.

This will be our first trip during that time of year too. I'm hoping it'll be good weather. We will be staying at OKW and love it there. The living room is nice and spacious.

This will be our first trip during that time of year too. I'm hoping it'll be good weather. We will be staying at OKW and love it there. The living room is nice and spacious.
We are staying at a studio for less points but I’ve heard everything is bigger at old key west which is good

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter