Old Fashioned Boarding Passes

darnheather

DIS Veteran
I'm looking for an old fashioned airplane boarding pass to surprise my daughters with. We've never flown for a cruise. It doesn't need to be personalized or anything.

Hi
I have one (have a look in my photobucket for an example) but I don't post blanks so I would need
:names of kids
:departure date
Hugs Mel

Hi
your boarding passes are posted in my photobucket. Look under: Heather
If you have a hard time uploading them using photobucket please send me a (PM) Private Message with an email where I can send them to you.
Best Regards Mel

Last edited:

These are absolutely amazing! Is there any way at all that I could send you some Paypal or do something else for you? They are beyond my expectations!

These are absolutely amazing! Is there any way at all that I could send you some Paypal or do something else for you? They are beyond my expectations!

Hi Hon
I am glad you like them....:)
I will ask that when you have a chance "paying it forward with a random act of kindness" would be appreciated.
Have a great Holiday!
Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter