Old DC Code for National

Cookie55

Breast Cancer Survivor
Just wondering...has anyone run into any issues regarding using the old DC code for National, i.e. the one that supposedly expired on 12/31/02?

I have 5901600 for Disney Club. Also try 500715 for Emerald Club, it's been coming out the same as DC.

I guess I should have been more specific. I was wondering if anyone has run into issues when they got to the counter or the check-out?

I would like to know if the old DC code is still good too! It takes on the website, but has anyone used it and picked up a car lately???:smooth:

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

Well I just went over and tried out the 2 codes and booked EA again (guessing our usual ATA flight times) & there is over a 350.00 saving using the "old" code! For a 17 day rental EA in August it was "new" = 850.00 to the price I took at 534.00! If they won't let me use it, I won't take there car, but it is definately worth the try!

I actually posted this same question about a month or so back and was told many people are continuing to use the old code. If there web site is taking it use it.

When I put it in it did not give me a listed "discount" it came up Disney club and it only had a WAY better rate. Where as the new # comes up with discount written out and a terrible rate.

MKY ;)

I had a ressie for President's week for $293. I just tried again, using old DC code and my rate (with Entertainment coupon for $15) is now $214!!!! And this is only 11 days before my trip. Keep trying - those rates go up and down on a regular basis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter