Olaf's Frozen Adventure on DVD

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by tlmadden73, Oct 11, 2018.

1. tlmadden73

tlmadden73 DIS Veteran

I know they released Olaf's Frozen Adventure on digital last year, but shocked there hasn't been a DVD release like they've done with Toy Story of Terror and Toy Story that Time Forgot.

Looking to get that for the kids (to watch in the car (on the way to Disney World), but I haven't seen anything about a DVD/Blu-Ray release.

2. tlmadden73

tlmadden73 DIS Veteran

I guess no one knows.

Odd they wouldn't be releasing this on DVD -- I mean .. Christmas is coming up .. and it's Frozen.

I guess I will buy it digitally for my daughter today (it's her birthday) .. but feel burned if this shows up on DVD anytime soon.

3. BrianL

BrianL Doom Buggy Driver

Yeah, I looked, but it doesn't seem to have a physical release. Physical is going away really, especially DVD. Disney has stopped even including DVD's in their Blu-Ray packs, though you do get digital with them. I am surprised this short hasn't been a bonus on any released disc. You'd think it might have been on Coco since they were paired in theaters.

Micca likes this.
  4. Micca

Micca SAHG: Stay At Home Grandfather

Here's a prediction: When the Frozen sequel comes out there will be a re-release of Frozen on home video with "Frozen Adventure" as a bonus feature.:)