Ol' Tiggerdad is NO LONGER officially homeless

The dash is startin' to look like the robot parts area in Star Tours queue :eek:

We're in business!

Please, tiggerdad. Allow me:

giphy.gif

and as of today I'm in even more business!
IMAG1640.jpg

IMAG1649.jpg

We've been busy in the shopping way of things and the DW and I went back to an old friend. This is where we bought our original trailer when we had problems dealing with local guy. We actually went to look at a potential toy hauler, but turns out the Jayco toy haulers in the Talon 300 series just DO NOT have any small storage so they boast about sleeping 8, but only give enough room for one person to have any hanging clothes. So, while we were there we also toured some bunkhouses as they were not off the table and along the way we came across this, a gently used one at a VERY affordable price. Still has the tags on the lights inside! No sign of wear at all. Everything we checked out running on 12 volt worked perfectly.

I can't haul the golf cart in it, but it has a 3000# rear hitch, so in states where duel towing is allowed, I can still take the cart. Of course, Florida and Alabama are not on the list as of yet, so still not FW...
IMAG1643.jpg

Also, it has that large storage area in the rear, but also tons of storage in the front as well.

Now, those of you who have camped with us know I like to entertain groups including cooking. I had an outdoor kitchen on my TT and was figuring I was gonna lose it forever. However...

IMAG1645.jpg

It's twice the size of my old kitchen! With a television.IMAG1646.jpg

Separate room for fridge and more storage.
IMAG1647.jpg

Of interest, the usual tanked water heater was always feared to "run out when you needed it most". This one has a tankless water heater, so as long as you got gas, you got hot water.
IMAG1648.jpg

IMAG1650.jpg

IMAG1668.jpg

and the backup camera is already installed and ready to go.
IMAG1644.jpg

They are gonna get it cleaned up. I'm gonna have them add slide toppers to keep the debris off the slides. Hopefully, I'll be able to bring her home next weekend if they get everything done

Looks like there is plenty of storage for ladies' shoes in that trailer.... :rolleyes1

Glad you found a new "home" for your family.

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!