• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OKW-what room has good golf view?

DisneyAl

Big DVC fan
1) What studio bldg and room # at OKW should I request that has a good golf course view?
2) Are 3rd floor rooms generally quieter?
3) Also what bldgs are non-smoking?

Thanks

We had a great view of one of the holes when we stayed at a grand villa in unit 16, we could sit on the balcony and watch all the golfers putting about!

We stayed in Bldg. 64 last trip. I think all of the rooms there have a gold view. It's non-smoking, too.

We really enjoyed the view from Bldg 16 too. It is close the the green and you get to watch the golfers approach shot to the green hitting over the water.
I had a hard time getting DH to leave for the parks some mornings during the college competitions!

Building 15, 64, and 63 all have great views of a par 3 to an island green. We have stayed in 1525 which is a great corner unit but only had a view of the tee box.:jester:

Ditto to using building 63. We were there in July of 2000 in the Grand Villa there and watched the golfers make their attempts at the small "island" type green there for the par 3.

One thing to note about that building is that you are close to the road/bridge into OKW and you get to hear the busses early in the morning and late at night....other than that, it is a great place to be.

It is easier to list the smoking buildings for you. ALL others are non-smoking.
Smoking buildings:

As for golf course views, we LOVE the view from 16, 18, 20, and 21. These all have a golf and water/fountain view as well as spectacular sunsets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter