OKW to Fortwilderness

And give yourself LOTS OF TIME! We were going from POP to HDDR ... luckily I gave us 2 hours because we needed every bit of it. The bus seemed to be a normal commute. The boat was anything but.

I would check out the Minnie Vans. They are allowed to drop you off right at Pioneer Hall.

What is the best way to get to Hoop de do.
I agree with WEDWDW on how to get there but will add if you drive you will have to park at front of campground and take the internal bus to other end of campground plus again at the end of night. from what I have read Minnie Vans are allowed to drop off near Hoop but no other form of cars allowed and that includes handicapped tags

They only had buses to the MK last week. We ended up getting 2 Minnie vans. Minnie vans pick up somewhat near the bus loop, at the stables.

Which show did you go to?

When we went to the last show, they had buses back to the resorts. One bus would go to several resorts that were close together. We were told it was only the last show they did this for ...

When we went to the last show, they had buses back to the resorts. One bus would go to several resorts that were close together. We were told it was only the last show they did this for ...
We went to the 6:15 show.

We went to the 6:15 show.

Yes I guess I've heard it only for the last show since it maybe about the time the MK closes and getting back to the MK and then to your hotel would be a mess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter