OKW Standalone Shower

Deb & Bill

DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention
If you are reaching into the shower to turn it on before you get in, make sure this little valve looks like this. DSC03657.JPG
Otherwise, the handheld is turned on (and not the rainshower head) when the water turns on. And it shoots out at you and on the floor.

I just found it out on Friday night when I went to take my shower.

I thought the OP was going to talk about the fire suppression sprinkler head INSIDE the shower of the OKW GV master bath.

I thought the OP was going to talk about the fire suppression sprinkler head INSIDE the shower of the OKW GV master bath.
Actually, that would be required for a fully sprinkled location since the shower is fully enclosed and there is no sprinkler that could put out a fire in the shower without it. Some idiot could set a pile of towels or a chair or anything they wanted on fire inside the shower and they wouldn't go out without that sprinkler.

Actually, that would be required for a fully sprinkled location since the shower is fully enclosed and there is no sprinkler that could put out a fire in the shower without it. Some idiot could set a pile of towels or a chair or anything they wanted on fire inside the shower and they wouldn't go out without that sprinkler.

My brother is a retired firefighter and was with us on our trip last week. That’s what he told us when someone asked. Looks funny, but actually has a purpose. :firefight

My brother is a retired firefighter and was with us on our trip last week. That’s what he told us when someone asked. Looks funny, but actually has a purpose. :firefight
I used to be a hospital fire protection engineer. That's how I knew.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!