OKW Points to Rent $15 - 266 pts FEB/2019 350 pts FEB/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
266 points for FEB 2019 Use year can be used up to Feb 1st, 2020
350 points for FEB 2020 Use year can be used up to Feb 1st, 2021, OKW home resort, 11 months in advance for OKW, 7 months in advance for other resorts
I’m new to the boards, a new owner as of this week, looking to transfer some points into my Feb use year for a reservation in march of 2020!

We are looking for 200 - 250 points to be used for Family vacation in December. Old Key west is one of our Home resort.

Looking at doing a last minute trip 10/28-10/31. Prefer AKV Value or Standard Studio, Boulder Ridge Studio, or Beach Club Studio. Is there anything avail for these dates?

Thank you!

We are looking for 200 - 250 points to be used for Family vacation in December. Old Key west is one of our Home resort.

Are you looking for a transfer or a reservation? If reservation what are the dates and room type?

I’m new to the boards, a new owner as of this week, looking to transfer some points into my Feb use year for a reservation in march of 2020!

How many points?

Looking at doing a last minute trip 10/28-10/31. Prefer AKV Value or Standard Studio, Boulder Ridge Studio, or Beach Club Studio. Is there anything avail for these dates?

No availability

Hello, checking for 12/24-12/27 studio at Animal Kingdom Jambo House. I just checked and I think it's available. Thank you!

Hello, checking for 12/24-12/27 studio at Animal Kingdom Jambo House. I just checked and I think it's available. Thank you!

Only 2 nights are available

I've rented before, but I don't post a lot on here so I can't start a conversation with you, maybe after this post, I will be able to.

Are you looking for a transfer or a reservation? If reservation what are the dates and room type?
[/QUOThank you for your reply, I do have the points I need for my request.

hollylovesmickey
I've rented before, but I don't post a lot on here so I can't start a conversation with you, maybe after this post, I will be able to.

You need to get 1 more message out then you can start a conversion with me

Interested in Disney Aulani 2 Bedroom Villa, 5 nights (2/25-3/1) of 2020. Please let me know if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter