OKW Lovers Thread. Part 2

Has anyone stayed recently? Curious as to what the bus situation to the parks is like right now.
Just got back yesterday....buses were running with a ton in the fleet...you’d see three or four of the same park bus in a row. They assign you seats based on the number in your party and have dividers up so that you aren’t exposed to those in other groups.

Just got back yesterday....buses were running with a ton in the fleet...you’d see three or four of the same park bus in a row. They assign you seats based on the number in your party and have dividers up so that you aren’t exposed to those in other groups.

Good to hear. I'm seeing reports from other resorts about waiting over a hour for a bus!

That must be why transportation costs went way up at OKW for 2021.

We will be arriving in 2 weeks. I just switched us from Jambo to OKW due to nothing being open at Jambo. We will be in a studio and taking Magical Express. Where should we request our room to be? My main priority is being close to the food (lol) secondary would be a good bus stop. Thanks for you help!

Bld 15,16, 27, 28, 29, 61, 62, or 63. 27,28 and 29 would be the closest to Peninsular Road bus stop, the first stop in the circuit. The others are closest to food. Neither is a far walk from the others.

We will be arriving in 2 weeks. I just switched us from Jambo to OKW due to nothing being open at Jambo. We will be in a studio and taking Magical Express. Where should we request our room to be? My main priority is being close to the food (lol) secondary would be a good bus stop. Thanks for you help!
If you want to be close to food you want to try to get near hospitality house. HH is only available for points reservations though.

If you want to be close to food you want to try to get near hospitality house. HH is only available for points reservations though.
Which is why I did not mention bldgs 11 to 14 or Bldgs 23 to 26, the poster did not say it was a near HH reservation, and even with points it is doubtful a near HH reservation is available this close to travel.

Which is why I did not mention bldgs 11 to 14 or Bldgs 23 to 26, the poster did not say it was a near HH reservation, and even with points it is doubtful a near HH reservation is available this close to travel.
Good point. I actually prefer being away from HH. The time we stayed there parking was tight and the laundry room was always being used. Turtle Pond is my area of choice but I always have a car.

thanks. It is not a HH reservation. Just regular old studio. lol Our flight doesn't arrive until late so I want to make sure I get a request in. Thanks for your help.

I like Turtle Pond, too. But, it is rare for me to get a Studio, so the laundry isn't an issue.

I like Turtle Pond, too. But, it is rare for me to get a Studio, so the laundry isn't an issue.
Now that my boys are fully grown, we will probably be getting Villas in the future. We stayed in a villa for the first time in August and loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter