OKW Grand Villa Locations

katmittens

OKW Owner
I have a grand villa HH location booked for Memorial week of 2018 and I think that means it will be building 25. I know HH is buildings 11-14 and 23-26. Are grand villas only in building 25 in this area? I know there was a list with what units are in what buildings but I cannot locate it. Thanks for any help with this.

there are 2 GV with the HH location, both in building 25. This link, thanks to Doc's hard work, shows the OKW layout.

Have a great trip. https://www.disboards.com/threads/okw-building-configuration-summary.146435/
Thanks. I like this location. Today was my 7 month window to change resorts but I kept my G V at OKW. We were going to do a 2 bedroom and a studio at either BC or BLT but we stayed with OKW. I never know if I am making the right choice, but majority ruled.

I think you'll be happy w/ building 25. We stayed there once, and my only complaint was that the vegetation off the balcony obstructed the view. The amount of space in the unit is fabulous. The other time we had a GV was in building 47 or 48. I actually preferred that, but obviously it's not as near the main area. Have a wonderful trip!

No, neither are HA. You need to be in 48 or 63, if you need HA.

Handicap Accessible Access (HCA) villas are located in Buildings 13, 20, 21, 23, 26, 27, 28, 34, 42, 48, 50 and 63. HCA GVs are found only in Buildings 48 (ground level access to the first floor of the villa) and 63 (elevator access to the first floor of the GV). No OKW GVs have elevator access to the second floor of the villa.

No, neither are HA. You need to be in 48 or 63, if you need HA.

Handicap Accessible Access (HCA) villas are located in Buildings 13, 20, 21, 23, 26, 27, 28, 34, 42, 48, 50 and 63. HCA GVs are found only in Buildings 48 (ground level access to the first floor of the villa) and 63 (elevator access to the first floor of the GV). No OKW GVs have elevator access to the second floor of the villa.
Thank you:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter