OKW Coffee Filters

mustangalan

Earning My Ears
Soon we will be visiting OKW and being coffee drinkers I would like to know the make of coffee pot found in each room so that I can bring the correct filter. THANKS

Soon we will be visiting OKW and being coffee drinkers I would like to know the make of coffee pot found in each room so that I can bring the correct filter. THANKS

The basket type - Mr. Coffee filters. 8-12 cups if I remember correctly.

The basket type - Mr. Coffee filters. 8-12 cups if I remember correctly.

That is correct, 12 cups basket (the other type is cone, you don't want that) is what we had at BWV a couple of weeks ago. Same in all WDW DVC locations. It doesn't have to be "Mr. Coffee" brand specifically.

good that you're bringing your own coffee. Not to quote Pete, but that stuff in the room 2 weeks ago was awful. The coffee at the pool/Hospitality House was better. If I came down more often I'd invest in a small Keurig, especially now with Starbucks making K-Cups.

I am at BCV and have a 4 cup Mr. Coffee. A friend of mine is also here, and she has the same 4 cup coffee maker. It is ok for now, as I'm solo, but if DH were here...not good. And the coffee filters do not fit without some origami. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!