OKW bldg 19

Donald Duck 57

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,
We are leaving for our first trip home tomorrow (can't wait) and are assigned to building 19. We would like to know if you think this is a good location,we have four children traveling with us. Had requested building 62,11-14 with no luck. Thanks for any input on this you may have.:wave:

Building 19 is fine. It is across from the bus stop and next to the neighborhood opool. I beleive it is a smoking preferred building.

How did you find that you were assigned to that building? The resort is usually very guarded about letting anyone know in advance of check-in where they are located. Keep in mind that your "assignment" could also be changed before you actually checkin.

Have a great trip!

As my experience has gone with OKW, they are flexable when they assign you a room when you check in. They try to give you a room in the area that you request. Ask when you check-in where you will be staying, as far as the buildings that you have requested. They will not tell you the exact room unless the room is ready to be occupied. So if you get there early your chances are better in getting the area that you request.

I'm curious about knowing the building assignment before you even leave home. It's usually a well guarded state secret. I have been refused being told many times even when you are checking in and just waiting for it to be ready, they won't divulge the building.

I would also like to know how you know what building you are going to be in before you leave for WDW??

HI All,
I think the reason they told me what building we are assigned to was because I told them we have four children traveling with us and location was very important to us. Trust me it was NOT an easy task and required two calls to the front desk and some sweet talk.:D

If you are staying in a 2 bedroom, this will be a great area. We have stayed in the Millers Road area several times and like it's proxoimity to HHouse etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter