CLOSED - OKW 67-100 points to rent, $16 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disneypapa

OKW owner since 2002
OKW Member since 2002. Have rented extra points numerous times and I do provide a contract.

I can book OKW 11 months in advance & 7 months for all other DVC resorts reservation, points must be used by September 30, 2020. Points are $16 per point.
Please PM me so we can get start planning your DVC lodging for you.

Information Needed
The Resort choices : 1st choice, 2nd choice
Size of Accommodations - 1st choice, 2nd choice
Dates you are checking in
Dates you are checking out

Payment Terms:
- All payments are due when you receive the reservation confirmation from Disney that I will forward to you.
- All monies are non-refundable
- Payment via PayPal
- Standard rental agreement will be provided

I will check availability promptly get back to you.

Merle

Last edited:
Hi, I'm interested OKW standard studio for 2 adults and 2 children (aged 8), from Oct. 19th - Oct. 27. I would also like to add on a dining plan. I am new to the forum, and I'm working on posting my 10 posts as quickly as possible to receive PMs.
I'm not clear on if it has to be booked by Sept 30, or if that's when the stay has start by. Sorry, I'm new to all of this!

Last edited:

Sorry, my points expire on 9/30, so I am unable to make a reservation for you in October.

Check In: March 9
Check Out: March 13
Resort: Grand Floridan, Riviera, Beach Club Villas, Saratoga Springs
Size: Standard/Value Studio (2 adults, 1 child)

I'm open to anything if it's available really.

Last edited:
Thanks for your inquiry. I checked availability at all fifteen DVC Resorts in Orlando and no rooms are available for your dates. A further review revealed that only four nights in the month of March were available at those fifteen resorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!