Okay, which one of you did this?

:rotfl2::rotfl::laughing:
I had to use these since its hurts too much to do out loud (lost most of my voice this week so dh is enjoying it while he can :laughing: ).
I not graphic savvy for that awesome sig... but, high five to the guru who did it. :thumbsup2

Well, I've heard it said, "Every time a Duffy sings, a Llama gets their wings!" Wait......... I may have gotten that a bit wrong..... Let me find my copy of "It's a Wonderful Life" and I'll get back to you. ..........I swear a saw a Duffy on Zuzu's bed though. Man, those things are EVERYWHERE.

I can confirm Duffy on Zuzu's bed, but the only copy I own is the "George Lucus Digitally Enhanced, Colorized, and Remastered" version. The sound effects are a little much, but that extended scene when Duffy gets Teddy Ruxpin, the Snuggle bear, all the Care bears, and Ted to help George out of his financial mess gets me misty eyed every time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter