• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Okay so...

Allan22

Earning My Ears
Hey,
Okay so...I've been to Disneyworld, and I'm planning on going there again *I'm looking @ Jan.2002* and I really want to go to Universal and Discovery Cove *SeaWorld*. I would like to stay @ a Universal owned hotel, but I have no clue what the rates are, the seasons are, which one is the best ect ect.
If you coul all help me out I'd jump :bounce: with happiness.
Thanks sooooo much :)
Allan
P.S. I have a Univeral Fan Club card from 2000. It has no date on it, and I don't know if it's still good, or if it has expired...same goes for a Loes Hotel card also from 2000. Again, any help is sooooo appreciated! Thanks again.

Call the Hard Rock Hotel or PBH and see what kind of rate you can get with your fan club or Loew's card. The Entertainment Rates aren't out yet. You get them by buying an entertainment book. There are a limited number of rooms at those rates. These boards are filled with info about the on-site hotels and their rates.

Allan,

The number for the on site hotels is 1-800-UESCAPE. When prompted, press 2.

Sometimes you have to really tap dance to get the best rates but be persistent. Rack rates for these hotels are high so you'll want to push for the lowest rate you can get. For the HR that would be $99 and the PB $129. These are the lowest reported so far and they are for the Loews card and residents.

Thanks for the help :)
Another question though, is my Loews card that says 2000 on it still good though? What about the fan club card?
Thanks again,
Allan
P.S. Where can I find pictures of these two hotels? And where can I find reports of what each is like specifically?

Since you mentioned DC and SWF, I'll recommend the Renaissance Resort as a possible option for that portion of your trip. It's located literally across the street from Sea World. The idea here is that you visit Discovery cove, check into the Renaissance, then walk across the street to Sea World that night and the next day.
During the holidays, they offer special room rates.

I'm surprised more people don't know about this little secret. If you spend the extra money for the club level, you get free breakfast, snacks for lunch, and spinach rolls as an odourve for dinner.

Here's a link to my trip report with pictures of the inside and a link to the hotel.

http://www.pompano.net/~robvia/SeaWorld1.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter