Okay. I'm stupid.

Sherwin

<font color=royalblue>Not-so-secretly crushing on
What does 'AP8' specifically stand for? I've deduced that it denotes the AP rates for DL's on-site resorts. But what is the 8 for?

I'm getting an AP soon, and I must know the ins and outs of the mysteries of the AP. Any more tips on how to become an AP expert, please let me know! :goodvibes

I believe it is just the numeric code that Disney designates to represent the current AP offer. When I first started reading the code was AP4- Wow those were some deals!, but then they had AP5, AP6, etc. until we got to where we are now AP8, and I presume the fall deal with be AP9.

I believe it is just the numeric code that Disney designates to represent the current AP offer. When I first started reading the code was AP4- Wow those were some deals!, but then they had AP5, AP6, etc. until we got to where we are now AP8, and I presume the fall deal with be AP9.

Yup, the Queen is correct, Disney just uses the number to define where in the AP rate schedule you are. :)

Oh and FTR, you are not stupid! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!