Okay DIY addicts.. fess up. How many do you have?

MeanLaureen

<font color=purple>Slam Dancer Extraordinaire<br><
Paint decks that is.

At one point I was trying to mooch them from any paint rep I could ;)

Right now I have one from Sherwin Williams, Behr and Glidden and I have to admit, Behr has been my favorite.

I remember when I first wanted a deck but couldn't get a hold of one, a nice associate at the Home Depot literally went through and collected one of each of the Behr color cards for me and packaged them up by color family in little bags. :)

MeanLaureen said:
Paint decks that is.

At one point I was trying to mooch them from any paint rep I could ;)

Right now I have one from Sherwin Williams, Behr and Glidden and I have to admit, Behr has been my favorite.

I remember when I first wanted a deck but couldn't get a hold of one, a nice associate at the Home Depot literally went through and collected one of each of the Behr color cards for me and packaged them up by color family in little bags. :)

So what color did you paint your deck? :confused3

Yeah, what's a paint deck? I really despise painting and actually like white walls so I haven't ventured into that area yet but that may be coming.

:rotfl2:

I don't think ML is talking about painting her deck :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

The paint decks I have, are like fans, hand held ones, with color samples. You know, paint chips.

I have 4 now - Behr, Sherwin Williams, and 2 different Benjamin Moore one's. I only use Benjamin Moore paints now, though.

None. I would love to have some though. It is really hard to find a color you like just from paint chips. You get to the store and then you start looking at them all and change your mind or even question yourself if that is the color you want.

We have several pamphlets of the ones that have sample colors on them from different paint places.

Cthia said:
None. I would love to have some though. It is really hard to find a color you like just from paint chips. You get to the store and then you start looking at them all and change your mind or even question yourself if that is the color you want.

We have several pamphlets of the ones that have sample colors on them from different paint places.

I got mine last year by ordering offline from some website. I probably googled something like "buy Benjamin Moore paint fan deck" to find a site. I think my local BM carries them too. Somewhere around $17 if I remember right. I bought it because we were supposed to be building & moving....but that isn't happening anymore. I still use it though.

Shugardrawers said:
Yeah, what's a paint deck? I really despise painting and actually like white walls so I haven't ventured into that area yet but that may be coming.

You like white walls??? Tammytammytammy... we need to introduce you to color girl! Painting isn't so bad when you give it to Matthew to do! :rotfl2:

And oops on the paint deck. :blush: I assumed people would know I was talking about those fan decks. Never thought about a deck deck. (But for the record, my deck is pressure treated timber grey :teeth: )

SplshMtn99 said:
I got mine last year by ordering offline from some website. I probably googled something like "buy Benjamin Moore paint fan deck" to find a site. I think my local BM carries them too. Somewhere around $17 if I remember right. I bought it because we were supposed to be building & moving....but that isn't happening anymore. I still use it though.

Thank you for that info. I will give that a try to see what I come up with.

Sorry about your house. I was one that was checking the progress and was surprised to see it gone.

I never heard of "paint deck" either. You learn lots on the DIS! For the record....I love Behr paints!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!