Ok, who tried to get CRT's today and how's you do?

SnoWhiteRabbit

DIS Veteran
Very curious...next week I hit 60 days out and I wonder what I am in for...so an informal poll...

Who tried to get a PS for CRT today and did you get it?? I wonder if having the new princess breakfast and the credit card policy make it any easier to get...

I have a princess breakfast in Epcot booked already, that we will be going to no matter what - whether or not we get CRT's. And I feel less pressure to try to get CRT's, knowing, if we miss it, we still have a special princess meal lined up...but I do love character meals, er ummm, I mean my DD's love them....and I'm curious if it's going to be difficult to get a PS next week.

Thanks!!

I didn't try today, but I did try last week. The first day that I tried, I started calling at 6:59am. I was immediately put on hold. By the time they got to me at 7:05, CRT was sold out for that day. My second attempy went better and I got a table for 4 at 9:30. It was later than I wanted, but I'll take what I can get. This time I started calling at 6:57 and just kept hitting redial until I got through. My big advice is start calling at 6:57!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter