Ok to wear Mom of DCPer shirt?

Crazy4DisneyandTink

Mouseketeer
My DS starts the DCP on August 11th and I purchased a "My son is in the DCP" shirt. Is it ok to wear the shirt in the parks?

Thanks in advance!

Definitely wear it! As a DCP Alumni, I love seeing parents wearing shirts like that around the park! It always makes me smile and I will sometimes strike up a fun conversation with them about the DCP because of it.

Definitely wear it! During our recent trip at WDW, I met many CMs from the DCP program. I took the opportunity to tell my DD10 about the program and start planting seed in her little head. Hopefully one day I will be a proud mom wearing a T-shirt like that at WDW.

Search for "Disney College Program Parents Group - DCP Parents" on Facebook. I'm a member of the group. They sell the DCP shirts and other items. Yes, you can wear them into the parks. I wore mine every time we visited last year! Lol!

Search for "Disney College Program Parents Group - DCP Parents" on Facebook. I'm a member of the group. They sell the DCP shirts and other items. Yes, you can wear them into the parks. I wore mine every time we visited last year! Lol!

Thank you so much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!