Ok the time is almost here....

Biker68

Earning My Ears
Ok well here we are getting closer and closer. Already doing my pre vaction tan-tan so I dont burn while sleeping on deck somewhere.. Still waiting on all the docs for us. T.A. said not unusuall to not get em till a few weeks prior to to sailing. Still looking forward to doing some things in the area before the cruise. Name tags sound like a great idea. Cant wait to meet some of yall on this board. And hae a drink even if only a soda or coffee... Well ok gotta go repack once more and see if i need anyhting else in all these bags. Good thing work as a nurse and dont need all those clothes in my closet anyway. Does Disney still offer to press clothes first day for the week? Well ok see ya later and we can see what else happens on board.:crazy: :sunny: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

I am going on the August 28th cruise. It will be my first Disney cruise however. We have 5 in the family going. I am tanning ahead of time as well. I think I started a bit too soon ,, but I look good anyway,,lol

Take care and perhaps we are on the same cruise.
:Pinkbounc Reenie:Pinkbounc (trying to get in better shape)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter