Ok TF protection patrol squad, are you....

browneyes

DIS Veteran
recruiting young kids to help you now? My mom called me and was perplexed about 1 item my nephew (5th grade) and my niece (4th grade) have to have for school next week. Duct tape.:teeth:

TANTF-Title.gif

I have never used duct tape on anyone who did not deserve it!!! er......um......just don't ask about college!!!! THat does not count!!!

I may be the wayward black sheep of the TFPP, but I do know that they've implemented a new recruiting program geared toward the younger generation. :teeth:

Thanks for confirming, Kim. I suspected that might be what's going on.:p I see y'all aren't trying to recruit in Georgia, just Alabama though. Are you afraid Georgians are too strict about the duct tape?:teeth:

Yes... I believe there was too much RED Tape involved in gaining permission from the Georgia Dept. of Education.

YOU ARE KIDDING!! You mean they actually took my letter seriously?!? Ah...just when you have lost faith in today's education system they go and do something as common sense as to teach the wonders of duct tape. I am...sniff sniff...overwhelmed.;) Laugh all ya want but on my packing list for my Girl Scout troop for our trip to Savannah (your neck of the woods Shannon) is good old duct tape! "Troop leader Dream" doesn't go anywhere without it!!

It has many uses...observe. JTB! RRRRIIIPPPP!!! Dream yet again puts the good old duct tape over JTB's mouth for her grave disbelief!!! Now behave!!

LOL, Dream! Savannah is South Georgia, I live in NW Georgia (Savannah's a good 4-5 hour drive-at the least from here). I think Savannah is close to Chipperdini's neck of the woods, but I might have my directions wrong on that (I get lost easily;) ).

I'll be sure to tell my mom who to blame when my niece and nephew duct tape her to her truck.;)

She will NEVER go "grey" Ric!!!
(Only her hair dresser knows for sure) Hee hee!

Oh my! I dunno Jodie... those pictures are beginning to break down my defenses. :( You realize if Apolo goes, I HAVE to follow? ;)

Got any more Ric?! ;)

Now Kim...I hate to be the one to disillusion you here my dear, but it's time somebody said it!! Sit down, take a deep breath and listen closely. The person, Apolo, who showed up as a diser? Not really Apolo. I know it hurts...reality sometimes does. But I fear that "Apolo" is a plant from the greyside to lure you over to the dark ways. YOU MUST BE STRONG!!!! Whenever you need helpin resisting their ways just pm me...I will use the "flashy thingy" and snap you back to a normal, reasoning person....well at least a reasoning person anyway!!;)

Kim, you must listen to your inner self to know which side you are on. :) I'm doing some searching myself, so we may be headed in the same direction. Is it the grey side calling or the green? Or is it another color we have yet to identify? Hmmmmmm.......

Hey, if that wasn't Apolo, who was it?????? I know it wasn't Kim. They were both logged on at the same time a while back. Hmmmm.... who can it be if it's not the A-man himself???? :confused: This could have serious repercussions thruout the entire Dis..... A scandal this big could eclipse Enron & Arther Anderson. Oh, great... this is not what we needed.... :rolleyes:

The person, Apolo, who showed up as a diser? Not really Apolo.
NOOOOOOOoooooo!!!!
conf.gif
Say it ain't so!!! Pleeeeeze don't flashythingy me Dream... whenever you do that, I forget all abou.....well, ummm...I forget all of the wonderful memories I had about the time that I.....er, you know when we.... Oh shoot.... what was I saying? :confused: Well....if it's not really him, then who is it then....hmmmm??? How do YOU know it's not really him?? Hmmmmmm???

Jay, I knew that I could count on you to stand beside me during this troubling time. I think what I find most intriguing here is that Dream is so sure that our new Dis'er is indeed NOT Apolo...how does she know this?

Originally posted by Kama89

Jay, I knew that I could count on you to stand beside me during this troubling time. I think what I find most intriguing here is that Dream is so sure that our new Dis'er is indeed NOT Apolo...how does she know this?
No problem! :) That's what a Padawan is for!! ;) I find it intriguing that Dream is trying to convince us that Apolo is not really Apolo. Maybe he'll show up on this thread & set things straight. :)

I am just being a rational, reasonable, common sense thinking person here guys! I mean really...judging from his latest pics I think Apolo would be more likely to be on the "gourmet food" discussion board...not Disney! And learning from previous devious tricks of the greyside, this just smacks of misrepresentation!! And good grief if you are alluding to the fact that I might be the A. man...give me a break! I got a mercy "C" in high school in typing!! I type slower than a snail! I have a hard enough time keeping up with you people just being ME!! Besides, my fingers are sore after sewing on about 20 badges last night onto dd's Girl Scout vest!! I couldn't see her going to Savannah, the leader's kid, with all of them pinned on!! Soooo...the A.man ain't me, but he ain't the A.man either!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!