• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OK, Mop... I'm calling you out. Come out and play!

All Aboard

Por favor mantengan se alejado de las puertas
Mop,

For months now you've been posting links to Dinsey Business stories. Clearly you have an interest in the Disney Company.

So, on behalf of the rest of the clowns on this board, I'm calling you out to join in our sometimes profound, yet often disturbingly inane discussions.

We'd love to hear from you!

I'd just like MOP to take the time to see what has already been posted, since a couple of Today's little Rueters blurbs are old news.

Always glad to join in heated debates (you should see some of my posts on the debate board). I know that sometimes I'm a little over eager to get the news out and other times I slack a little and try catch up by posting headlines from many days all at once, thus resulting in old news being re-posted. For that, I apologize. I do try to avoid that. I also try to avoid posting boring news (does anyone care that Disney's ABC Network has signed a contract with the NBA?).

But anyway... if you guys want another crank to sound off around here, I'm willing and able.

Mop

That's why they're called "Discussion" Boards, MOP. :D :D

Welcome to the party.:jester:

Sarangel

I for one am glad for the links that MOP has provided! And also encourage him to beinvolved. The more the merrier!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter