OK I'm stupid ! Where and how do I add my conf. no. to make ADR's 10 +

roliepolieoliefan

DIS Veteran
I make ADR's tomorrow and never did it online. I can't find where to put my confirmation number in to link it to dining so I can make my ADR's for my whole vacation.

Help! Thx

You're not stupid. It's not easy to find. First select the first restaurant you want to make an ADR for. When the reservation page comes up, above the area where you select the date/time, there is a paragraph that says "retrieve my reservation". Click on that link and enter your confirmation number. It will then associate your resort reservation with your ADR. If you keep making ADRS, it will continue to associate it with your reservation and let you make the +10. You won't have to do it for every ADR you make in one log-on.

Is there anyway to add my reservation # to already made ADR? I didn't even think about it when I made the reservation. I tried to go to the WDW site and bring them up with my phone # thinking I could then add the reservation number but it couldn't find the ADR's. Thanks!

If you've already made your dining reservations, there's really no need TO add your room/package reservation number to the dining reservations. Connecting the two more comes into play when you're trying to book dining reservations based on the 180+10 'perk' - where onsite Guests can, for convenience, book 180 days in advance of their arrival date PLUS dining for up to the following nine days as well, instead of having to call every day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter