Ok, I have to be honest with you...

The WDW 3

The WDW 3
The later seasons of Happy Days was still a really good show. I’m not sayIng that they were as good as they were with Richie and the gang, but they were still very good.

I'm hearing the theme song. They actually used to play it at the ABC Commissary. I remember because I had to dance to it as a CM. I loved that show. Especially Mrs. C. I wanted her to be my mom.

Than again I also wanted to runaway with Auntie Mame.

downhill, maybe. But that was still an incredible episode And the shows after that we’re still better than most anything that’s on TV today. And I’m not that old.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_the_sharkThe idiom "jumping the shark" is pejorative, most commonly used in reference to unsuccessful gimmicks for promoting something. It is similar to "past its peak", but it more specifically suggests an unwillingness to acknowledge the fact. Originally, the phrase was used to describe an episode of a television comedy with a gimmick or unlikely occurrence desperately attempting to keep viewers' interest. Moments labeled as "jumping the shark" are considered indications that writers have exhausted their focus, that the show has strayed irretrievably from an older and better formula, or that the series as a whole is declining in quality.

https://www.metv.com/stories/the-jump-the-shark-moment-in-40-popular-classic-tv-shows
I wasn't laughing at the show, I was laughing at that episode in response to-
I’m not sayIng that they were as good as they were with Richie and the gang, but they were still very good.
It is a historic episode, commonly referenced in screen writing to describe a pivot that potentially loses audience from the original story line (aka the Richie years lol). Happy Days and it's theme song are great :) Thanks for creating a respite board last night, it was good to take a break from the rest for the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter