• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OK!! I have another Disney game to play...

baby1disney

DIS Veteran
Close your eyes for about 15 seconds. Now open your eyes and write down the first place you see yourself at the World.

For me..I'm just arriving at Epcot and I'm standing in front of Spaceship Earth takin a picture with my son!!

Now..it can be anything on the Disney property that you want. A resort, restaurant, shop, ride, etc. Hope you enjoy!!:thumbsup2

I know its against the rules, but I just keep seeing myself on the Disney Magic, at sea walking towards the back of the ship by the Mickey pool. It is a beautiful clear sunny day, I can feel the breeze, hear the music playing, and the giggles of the children splashing in the pool. It must be close to lunch time, because I see several people walking around with trays of food from Pluto's Dog House and Goofy's Galley.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter