Ok Dieting DIS'ers...how is it going?

preshi

<font color=red>Proud Sister of A United States Ma
Everyone check in... :)

So far I've lost 16 pounds... I have 4 more to go to goal weight and 7 more to go to look like I did in High School. :) YAY!!!

How is everyone else doing?

Low Carbing since June of this year
Down 26 pounds
with MORE to go!;)
247-221-139
5'2''

I think that low carb gets a bad rap! It is working wonderfully for me. I don't eat any more meat than I did before. I try to replace the carbs that I use to have with more veggies. Lots of water and multi vitamin daily too.
:D

Congrats to you both! I have kept off about 10lbs of the 15 I have lost this year. I am having a hard time. Especially since the fall/holiday season is upon us.

I will keep trying though!:bounce:

I joined the gym two months ago and went once!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
I am gonna start this Monday for sure!!!! I would like to lose 5 pounds.
Congrats to all of you who are doing so well!!:)

I finally feel like I am on a roll! I have lost 7.5 so far with a zillion to go, but I WILL get there!

Congrats to all who have lost, maintained, and those that keep trying!!!!!:bounce:

Stalled at 15 pounds down since September.

I decided not to worry about it now. The holidays are coming, and I'm going to try to not gain any weight through them, rather than frustrate myself by trying to lose.

In January, I plan to diet more agressively. Then in February, I'm hoping our new puppy will help me get more exercise. :D

Good luck to all!

I just keep gaining weight. I was so skinny BK (before kids). I am going to start Weight Watchers tomorrow. I am going to count on you guys to help me.

Way to go , all off you.

I joined WW in at the beginning of September and have lost 12 pounds so far. My goal was to have lost 20 by the time we start our land/sea (which is 23 days from now!). I don't think I can do eight more pounds in three weeks, but I'm going to stick to it and do the best I can...even three or four more would be nice!

Congrats to everyone who's done so well!

I am down 35 and counting... I go to the gym at least 5 days a week.. I love spinning class....gets that old heart pumping... hopefully I can drop a few more before DisCon..

Great job everyone!!! Keep up the good work... :):bounce:

it really does help to have a goal set... or at least for me it did... I wanted to be 130 by the time I went to Vegas in July and I made it to that goal... now my goal is to be 120 by New Years... I am newly single and a girl has to look good.... :) LOL 4 more to go :)

11 off and zillions more for me too! I've only been at
it 3 weeks. It seems weird to outwardly focus so much
on food when I'm supposed to be eating less.
WW for me. I'm drinking so much water my teeth are
floating. I'm also putting emphasis on protein instead
of carbs. The carbs I eat are only ones with fiber. I
eat more veggies than fruit and take a vitamin.
Keep up the good work everybody! LOL, preshi,
I'll never see 120. I weighed 128 when I graduated
from High School and looked great! That was 31
years ago.

I do Curves for Women and have lost 9.5 lbs and 9.75 inches since early September. It's almost time to get weighed & measured again. I just started the 40-30-30 diet today. (Each meal is approx 40% carb, 30% protein & 30% fat) It's also called The Formula. We'll see how it goes. I have a goal in mind - but it won't be my HS weight!!
Congrats to everyone who is doing so well. And for those who are stuck - you can do it!!

I've been doing WW since 12/3/01 -- almost a year. Some weeks I'm more committed than others.

I've lost 60.4 pounds and would be within the WW goal range for my height (5'10") but have a personal goal that is still 25 away. My leader isn't sure it's the best idea, but says I can change it if I decide too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter