• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ok - Almost Excited :-)

Diz

Mouseketeer
Well here we are 7 days away from being in Orlando. I think the kids are finally getting a bit excited about going.

We are all dreading the 20 hour drive in the car, but we plan on leaving Friday evening about 8 PM, so I hope the kids can sleep a bit.

Did the "pre-trip fill the trunk" and was surprised that everything kinda fit :)

Though I don't post much here, I did read and absorb as much info as I could. Thanks to everyone who posts such great information, it is priceless!

Now as far as I can concerned, I am more excited about staying at the house we rented and being lazy by the pool. Also I look forward to going to the Gulf area and checking out the beaches. I'll continue to hold my reservations about US/IOA, I am just not a "fun park" kinda guy. I am overweight and have a bad back, so I have a built in excuse :)

Have agreat trip enjoy the house and pool !! We are leaving next friday to for 16 hr drive with kids but we won't check in hardrock till monday.

2 years ago my back was "out". I was new to NC and had not needed a chiropractor yet. I found one, but he was kind of lame, did not compare to my old reliable one in S. FL. (where we used to live). Anyway, in the midst of the back problems, I went to IOA with my sister, who is a little coaster crazy.

Well, let me tell you, after 5 times on my man HULK, my back actually felt better. No kidding. It was not healed, but certainly much better than it had been in a few weeks. I followed up my visit from Orlando to Palm Beach Gardens. I was able to snag an appointment with my good old chiropractor and told him about HULK. He was not surprised, he said that the motions that the coaster put me thru were similar to manipulation that he would do (in addition to the medical type).

So, in conclusion,

RIDE HULK!!!!

He will cure what ails you!!!:D :D :D :D

This reminds me of something that was said about Back to the Future:

"If you ride it, it will give you arthritis! If you have arthritis, it will cure it!"

:jester:

I'll most certainly check out the Hulk. Maybe he'll save me some money :)

Oh, Diz....

I'm staying at the dreaded "hotel" this trip and I envy you soooo much! It is soooooo hard to go back to a hotel after a house, you will LOVE it!

Hope we get to see you!

Robinrs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter