OIC @ My Birthday :D

Shelton123

<font color=purple>Ahh girly drama *runs away*<br>
It was awesome! I got a digital camera, and I performed in You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown, as Linus & Piano Player. I only played some of the songs, but I got a solo :D I'm finally 14!

Buuuuuuuuddddddddyyyyy!!!

*supertacklehug*

Congrats! Happy Birthday! *gives you Tyra Banks on a silver platter*

:hug:

it's your birthday today?
jeeze, 3 dis bdays, hahah.
happy birthday :D

Buuuuuuuuddddddddyyyyy!!!

*supertacklehug*

Congrats! Happy Birthday! *gives you Tyra Banks on a silver platter*

:hug:

*sends back and orders Kate Moss :p*

Thanksss guys!

Oh, and I know at least 5 more people in my school who are born on June 12th too. It's something about the moon, or some astrological thing I think, and a lot of babies are born on that day.

I was originally going to be the Musical Director, which means play the music, AND teach them what the notes are, how to sing them. Basically musician and vocal coach, but then the girl who played Linus skipped a bunch of rehearsals and a couple of days ago I was assigned the part :scared1: but I knew her lines better than she did! But it was worth it. My Blanket and Me was so fun to sing!

*sends back and orders Kate Moss :p*

Thanksss guys!

Oh, and I know at least 5 more people in my school who are born on June 12th too. It's something about the moon, or some astrological thing I think, and a lot of babies are born on that day.

I was originally going to be the Musical Director, which means play the music, AND teach them what the notes are, how to sing them. Basically musician and vocal coach, but then the girl who played Linus skipped a bunch of rehearsals and a couple of days ago I was assigned the part :scared1: but I knew her lines better than she did! But it was worth it. My Blanket and Me was so fun to sing!
my cousins were born june 12th..same as me..but just a year young.
it's soo odd!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!