OI meetup question

The unlimited butterbeer is DANGEROUS. Our group tallied up the amount of money we would have spent on butterbeer alone and it was....like... over $50 a person each night :x There's frozen, hot, cold...I like them all, but prefer the frozen. My favorite Harry Potter drink is the Otter's FIzzy Orange Juice, it's amazing. I want to try all the rest next month--there's Pumpkin Fizz, a Lemon one, the Fishy Green Ale...I want to try it ALLLLL

The unlimited butterbeer is DANGEROUS. Our group tallied up the amount of money we would have spent on butterbeer alone and it was....like... over $50 a person each night :x There's frozen, hot, cold...I like them all, but prefer the frozen. My favorite Harry Potter drink is the Otter's FIzzy Orange Juice, it's amazing. I want to try all the rest next month--there's Pumpkin Fizz, a Lemon one, the Fishy Green Ale...I want to try it ALLLLL
are the other drinks included if they are not alcoholic? There will 7 of us. My first trip to Universal. I am a HP fan.

We will have a 7 year old with us but the rest are over 18 yo.

are the other drinks included if they are not alcoholic? There will 7 of us. My first trip to Universal. I am a HP fan.

We will have a 7 year old with us but the rest are over 18 yo.

I'm pretty sure only pumpkin juice is included, other than all types of butterbeer.

All non alcoholic drinks are included! Even if not on Orlando Informer's menu ( which they'll provide soon).

I was very sad last year that the Otter's Fizzy Orange Juice wasn't included, but when I asked for it at the Hopping Pot they gave it to me no problem! Again and again and again, lol!

Does anyone have any thoughts on taking an Uber back to Disney at the end of the night? We have have tickets for 12/11 and 12/12. I’d prefer not to rent a car, if possible. We are staying at the Swan 12/10-16. Thanks!

Does anyone have any thoughts on taking an Uber back to Disney at the end of the night? We have have tickets for 12/11 and 12/12. I’d prefer not to rent a car, if possible. We are staying at the Swan 12/10-16. Thanks!
I’m really hoping we can Uber back. We’re going dec 6 and staying at AOA.

Ok, good to hear. Please keep me posted! I did see that Mears has a shuttle that appears to do a 1am pick up at Universal. I’d rather just do Uber, though.

Ok, good to hear. Please keep me posted! I did see that Mears has a shuttle that appears to do a 1am pick up at Universal. I’d rather just do Uber, though.
We're planning on doing a Lyft back after the party on 12/6. I may try to schedule it in advance just to be on the safe side, but from what I've heard it shouldn't be a big problem.

For anyone going next weekend have you received an email telling you where to pick up your tickets yet?

Also, FL Resident rates at Portofino for Friday night opened up this morning. All room categories.

Just the email from November with all the food menus and stuff! That email also tells you where to pick your tickets up and the time. It's a lot of info in one email, I recommend reading it multiple times lol.

I'm hoping next weekend is less insane than this one! I remember last year's Meetup, the day crowds were insane on the Saturday. We just hid in hagrids line the whole time.

Just the email from November with all the food menus and stuff! That email also tells you where to pick your tickets up and the time. It's a lot of info in one email, I recommend reading it multiple times lol.

I'm hoping next weekend is less insane than this one! I remember last year's Meetup, the day crowds were insane on the Saturday. We just hid in hagrids line the whole time.

the last email I received said I would receive another email with check in instructions 48 hours prior... you already revived you’re email on where to check in?

Got an email with a QR code for check in.
If you didnt get it, email them. They are quick to respond.
:)

December 12 has been sold out for a while now. So, it is doubtful. I have read mixed reviews on FB. This is our only day/night at Universal and I hope to get to ride and experience all the HP attractions/butter beer :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter