Ohana walk up

Cant wait for Disney

DIS Veteran
Hi all!
Like many, Ohana is a fav of ours. We are going in early Nov. and even at 180 I wasnt able to snag a dinner (there are 8 of us, which is tough). I've been checking all the time with no luck. What are the chances of a walk up for such a big group? We've never done that before. thanks!

I'm sure you have already thought of this as well, but just in case you haven't...check for 2 tables of 4 and then you can ask the hostess upon check-in if they can possible seat you together. They will IF they can. We arrive early for the reservation and let them know we're willing to wait if that helps us at all. This is our second Thanksgiving trip at 8 and fourth trip with 8+. This strategy has helped us tremendously.

I just saw ‘Ohana for at least 7 earlier today because the 60 day fast pass people are changing around their reservations. You may get lucky!

Sign up for a reservation finder. I get a lot that way. I also notice hard to get reservations become available really late at night like 2am.

Ohana is one that is hard to get adrs for. I am trying to get one for November 14 and not had much luck yet. One came thru but when I clicked it 7 minutes later it was gone. :(

Ohana is one that is hard to get adrs for. I am trying to get one for November 14 and not had much luck yet. One came thru but when I clicked it 7 minutes later it was gone. :(
there is someone canceling an Ohana for 11/14 on the november cancelations board!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter