Ohana to MK timing question

JPM4

Mouseketeer
Hi
Am I overthinking this? We have a 1015 adr for Ohana breakfast. I know ohana can run long but we have an FP for Mickey at town square from 1220-120. This shouldn’t be an issue right? Especially with Mickey being literally the first thing in the park. Or should I move it out further? Thanks

We have a 1015 adr for Ohana breakfast.
I'm going to bet you are out of 'Ohana and out to the monorail by about 11:30-11:45.

Last edited:

You should be fine -- even if you have to wait 20 minutes to get into Ohana, which is to be expected, then that has you getting in there by 10:30-10:40 - I think you should have plenty of time to eat with taking your time and seeing characters. If you are able to leave to catch the monorail by even 12:15 that still gives you plenty of time to get to your FP. You will go through security at Poly before getting on the monorail so it will omit having to do that at the park.

We had an 11:10 at 'Ohana on June 16. My mothers magical express was picking her up at OKW at 1:30. We were seated 45 minutes late and waited what seemed like forever to see all the characters (see avatar pic). She still made the magical express. You should have no problem at all.

I personally would take the boat instead of the monorail. I love the ride and I've never had a boat break down...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter