'Ohana-new menu = new review needed

beachwarmer

<font color=deeppink>Thanks very much for the extr
I think that an updated menu at 'Ohana requires an updated review from Kevin. This will contribute to the integrity of the podcast, keeping the information current and cutting edge.

Please:love: :love: Please:worship: :yay:

(I can't find a "kess on the leeeps" one)

(I have shovelled snow every other day for the past three weeks and we have another winter storm warning for this weekend. I am asking for this to improve the mental health of all us in the north.)

You just wanna torture poor Kevin with kees on the leeeps!

;)

:tongue:
QUOTE]

I hate to say it...but I'm kinda creeped out by the smiley face and his tongue.

Sorry. That is acutally kind of offensive. It did not look that creepy when I picked it from the small screen last night.

Oh man....now Kevin will think I am stalking him.....except my cistern is made of snow. At least he will be able to get out in August when the snow all melts.

I think that an updated menu at 'Ohana requires an updated review from Kevin. This will contribute to the integrity of the podcast, keeping the information current and cutting edge.

Just for fun & for the entertainment value, take Pete & Walter on the review with you!

(I can't find a "kess on the leeeps" one)

I found that one now my DD3 is going around singing and dancing then stops and yells Kess on the Leeeps. :banana:

If nothing else kids are fun to watch :laughing:

of course he is welcome to join us in may when were booked at Ohanas and do his review then....ill even pay :goodvibes

Thank You Pete.:yay: :yay: :yay:

I am way more excited than I should be. (I was way more excited than I thought I would be to have my post mentioned on the show too.)

Sorry Kevin and John....but at least you are taking the rest of the team and can spare your parents.

I felt really bad after posting this request that Kevin's parents would have to endure this. :guilty: I had the opportunity to meet them on our Christmas trip and to torture such sweet people with questionable food and entertainment really made me feel guilty. I am okay about asking Kevin and John do it because going to 'Ohanas seems to be the worst part of their jobs.

Please, please let's make sure the night they go is not the lady entertainer's night off. Pete and Walter need the full 'Ohana experience.

Kelly

Just for fun & for the entertainment value, take Pete & Walter on the review with you!

I just listened to this week's podcast and it was SO COOL to hear them mention this tread!

Beachwarmer(Kelly), great idea! I can't wait to hear that review!

Lisa

I just listened to this week's podcast and it was SO COOL to hear them mention this tread!

Beachwarmer(Kelly), great idea! I can't wait to hear that review!

Lisa

You idea of including Pete and Walter was genius.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter