Ohana menu change?!

I should have read the last page first. I was a bit panicked. We have a reservation in march. My boyfriend loves this place and I reluctantly made the reservation because they had noodles & a veggie stir fry. (I am a vegetarian)
I'm already not thrilled to be paying $50 for noodles & veggies, I would have absolutely cancelled if the rice was a replacement.

I know the noodles are back but we still cancelled and went to Cali Grill. My daughter loved her vegetarian meal. Was $36 and you pick can 4 dishes off the “vegetarian unplugged” menu.

I know the noodles are back but we still cancelled and went to Cali Grill. My daughter loved her vegetarian meal. Was $36 and you pick can 4 dishes off the “vegetarian unplugged” menu.
Thank you!! Yes. I knew about that. We have a reservation there too. The $36 is reasonable at California Grill by Disney standards. I hate the fixed prices, it is really unfair.

I am in the minority but I think Disney's vegatarion options are awful. Most restaurants have 1 vegatarian option on the regular menu and Disney thinks that all vegatarians are vegan and want to eat tofu & bean curds at every meal. If I didn't read these boards I wouldn't have any idea that CG had the vegatarian unplugged menu. In my experience, the staff is very accommodating but I hate having to be the weird one that goes off menu at every restaurant.

We have a breakfast reservation at kona cafe and every single breakfast comes with a choice of meat. all I am asking for is the option to be added to menus to have fruit or home fries as an option instead of meat.

It would be so easy for them to add meals without meat in them but they just choose not to. If a restaurant has fettuccine Alfredo with chicken on the menu there is no reason fettuccine Alfredo with no meat in it isn't an option. I know I can just ask for it without chicken but they are going to charge me for the chicken. Why should I pay for something I am not going to eat? I could go on and on but I won't. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter