'OHANA means CHUNKY! An Aug 2017 Family TR THE END 4/26 - The Last Day and Trip Epilogue!

Ugh…so sorry! Everyone around here is sick and I've been disinfecting like crazy! I don't have time to get sick!

Feel better soon!

I know! I managed to not get sick when Steve was sick but only for so long...now he is fine and I'm sick. Blech.

You can retire them knowing they were well-loved :love:

Haha, for sure!!

Super cute! I have a charm bracelet around here for my DD. I started it when she was two, but I haven't added to it in years since she now has a Pandora bracelet. I'm going to hunt it down one of these days.

Love those charms! I think all the kids have either a bracelet or necklace of both!

I love Earl of Sandwich! And yes…get the white bread…YOLO!

Next time, white bread for sure! I don't even really like turkey all that much but this sandwich is just so good!

Not at ALL! You both look great!

Haha thanks! I still think I look like a wreck!

Saw that earlier. :hug: Get better soon!

Thank you!

No! Not that! Anything but that!!!!

Why oh why!?? I can handle the congestion but not tasting anything is just killing me!

You go right ahead. Carb on!

I did!

::yes:: I know the feeling. Can you say "solo trip"?

I must make this happen!

OMG. It starts that young??? :faint:

Apparently it does! Must run in the family!

That does seem a bit..... difficult.

Right? If only I looked for "racer" I would have found it and gotten it delivered to the resort and wouldn't have done all this hunting.

The what?

Oh! The racer!

Yes, you got me. RACER not car!

This is how it works.
It's a rule.

Now you tell me! :cutie:

Uh, oh. Is someone in trouble?

She was watching too much iphone and not eating apparently!

You look very pretty! Wreck? Hardly!

Thank you! I don't believe you but thank you!!

Um... what is that?

They are Minnie ears where you can change the bows to different ones. The ears itself don't actually change, just the bows.

Oooh, sounds like fun! Variety is the spice of life...and there's always room for one WDW trip...

Yes! I can make it happen, haha.

She is soo cute! I loved the little video where she's so proud of her pennies!

She was surprisingly really chatty on this trip! We had fun together!

Yay! I can't believe you actually found this! I didn't expect the car story to have such a happy ending.

I can't believe I found this either! It was bound to happen! We looked everywhere!

The dresses at the dress shop are so cute. I was pretty tempted by the orange bird dress there for a while, but I never gave in.

Me too, I should have bought the small world dress, but I think it's gone now. Oh well.

Favourite!!

Haha thanks!!

Oh no! I hope you get to feeling better! Zack's mom was telling us last night that at her school today, about 1/3 of the students were out with the flu... eek!

Everyone is sick! It's crazy!! Thank you I do feel better!

I love your rider swap guide for FOP (I think I missed commenting on the last update) - makes me laugh! I need to find someone with babies to borrow, let me know if you start that business ;)

You'll be our first customer, :)

Good thing there were no accidents in DS. I know exactly what you mean about getting little warning with kids - I would have panicked when the bathrooms were closed! Actually, I probably would have panicked no matter what because I'm not familiar enough with DS to know where the bathrooms are :rotfl:

I looked around for signs, and the ones near WoD were closed!! So we had to rush to the next one!

Since you found the car, I'd call your trip to DS a success overall! :) We still haven't made it to EOS or WPE every... thought about EOS on this trip on an unplanned DS day but I wanted to see if we could walk up and get a table somewhere... it ended up being a success, so we went with that :)

Yes it was a success overall, if not a little crazy! :)

Sorry you're under the weather :( I hope you're feeling a bit better today!

Thank you! I do feel better today!

Love those little charms :) I started one of those bracelets on my very first trip back in 2000. Every trip, I still buy a little charm or two to add to it even though I never wear it any more! I've upgraded to a Pandora now LOL but I still love that very first special bracelet :)

How cute! I don't really wear much bracelets, I did collect Alex and Ani for a while but never wore them much. My sister has a bunch too. I love how you can get these collectibles at Disney though!

Sounds like a wonderful time was had by all--your nieces are all just adorable!!

Thank you! We sure did have a fun time!

Get better soon!!

Thank you!!

Hope you feel better soon! I feel for you, I had a bad cough/bronchitis thing that I couldn't get rid of back in the fall, it was awful.

It sucks to be sick! But thank you I do feel better!

Nice update! Glad that you were able to find the Minnie car, it's cute!

Your PP pics with your sister were fun and cute, loved all the backdrops

Can't believe we finally found the car but we did and she was happy, whew!

Thank you! I had no idea how disheveled I looked but hey, it went with the crazy backdrops. Haha.

Sorry you've been under the weather! Hope you're feeling better now ::yes::

Someone was excited about shopping:
Someone seems to be excited a lot :laughing:

The quest was complete!
Yay!

went to get some Earl of Sandwich instead.
This is always my go-to at Downtown Disney... errr, Disney Springs. I actually haven't been back since the change. Oops! Might get to rectify that this trip though, we'll see.

Sorry these were so bad, I just had to share. :rotfl:
On the contrary, I think they're great! :thumbsup2

Why oh why!?? I can handle the congestion but not tasting anything is just killing me!

Think of it as a super power!
You know that one thing you can't stand to eat? Now you can!

I must make this happen!

It's called "freedom".

Right? If only I looked for "racer" I would have found it and gotten it delivered to the resort and wouldn't have done all this hunting.

Next time you want to find earrings, look up "audio adornment".

She was watching too much iphone and not eating apparently!

I knew it!

Thank you! I don't believe you but thank you!!

Tis merely the truth.

They are Minnie ears where you can change the bows to different ones. The ears itself don't actually change, just the bows.

Oh! Cool!

Oh no! So sorry you’re sick! I still have the cold I got before Thanksgiving and it is miserable. Hope you can kick it before your trip. Speaking of, hurrah for another trip!!!

Looks like a fun evening at Disney Springs. I’m so impressed with everything they’ve done there. With so many good spots to eat, it is getting tough to choose. I keep saying we need to do a long weekend at Saratoga Springs and just try to fit in as many meals as possible!

So happy you found the Minnie car! The kids are so cute. I bet they will be talking about this trip for a long time to come. Have any asked to go back yet??

Feel better!!!!

You and Steve had a great start to your day at Hollywood Studios. That is one of the fantastic things about a Disney trip. It is so easy to split up and have people in a group enjoy different experiences. The ease of travel (even without the park-to-park) really facilitates that.

So CS went to get character pictures? Who could have figured that? I love the one with Russell because her dress matches his badge sash. AWESOME!

Nice job keeping all the kids safe through all of the safari's bumps.

I haven't eaten at Tiffin's. I know you commented on a picture I posted on Facebook, but we were taunting a friend and didn't really eat here...

Even though I don't drink much, all of the drinks you described sound amazing.

I think I would consider visiting Tiffin's for a drink, the octopus app and the passionfruit dessert. Yum!

Glad that the Lion King was enjoyable for everyone.

Glad you got to meet up with KathyM2 and get a few pictures. The one with Simba and your claws is really cute.

:woohoo: on getting rides on Flights of Passage.

The people behind you in the stand-by queue do not look amused!

:sad2:

First off hope you feel better soon :goodvibes
Rest and drink plenty of fluids
Best Aunt ever is at it again I’m so glad you found the car I mean speeder ;)
Love the charms so cute I’m sure everyone enjoyed shopping
Glad you and CS got some time alone to shop
Love the pictures with CS :rotfl:

Sorry you've been under the weather! Hope you're feeling better now ::yes::

Thank you! I am a little better!

Someone seems to be excited a lot :laughing:

She's easily amused! Now that she's walking, it's even funnier...she wants to go everywhere! Funny for her, not her parents!

This is always my go-to at Downtown Disney... errr, Disney Springs. I actually haven't been back since the change. Oops! Might get to rectify that this trip though, we'll see.

I think you need to pay a visit! I know I often leave it out of trips but everytime I go I wonder why I don't go more often!

On the contrary, I think they're great! :thumbsup2

Haha, thank you!

Think of it as a super power!
You know that one thing you can't stand to eat? Now you can!

There's very few things I can't stand to eat.
Roasted Red Peppers .... that is vile to me.
I still won't eat them, tastebuds or not. Just kinda slimy.

It's called "freedom".

Ooh, sounds like a Braveheart type movie!

Next time you want to find earrings, look up "audio adornment".

And a necklace should be "circular vertebrae ornament"

Tis merely the truth.

Haha, thank you!

Oh no! So sorry you’re sick! I still have the cold I got before Thanksgiving and it is miserable. Hope you can kick it before your trip. Speaking of, hurrah for another trip!!!

Thank you! I do feel a little better. It's always the lingering cough that is hard to kick...I hope it's gone by the time we leave on Thursday!

So happy you found the Minnie car! The kids are so cute. I bet they will be talking about this trip for a long time to come. Have any asked to go back yet??

When we first got back, Eva was talking about her trip non-stop, she was telling everyone about it, including her new teachers at school.
Sophie cried the night before our last day. She was soooo sad to leave. Sophie and Mimi would love to go again too.
Caylee on the other does not care whether she went back or not. I think she needs to overcome her fear of characters.
And Bryan is too little...he still likes Mickey, and Cars, and basketballs though so I guess if he gets any of that he's a happy camper either way.
and Sienna...well she'll probably LOVE it if we went back, hahaha.

Feel better!!!!

Thank you!

You and Steve had a great start to your day at Hollywood Studios. That is one of the fantastic things about a Disney trip. It is so easy to split up and have people in a group enjoy different experiences. The ease of travel (even without the park-to-park) really facilitates that.

It really it, I enjoyed being able to do our own thing and then regroup.

So CS went to get character pictures? Who could have figured that? I love the one with Russell because her dress matches his badge sash. AWESOME!

Yeah amazing how CS went to get pictures...so unlike her. Hahaha.
Yes it does! LOL.

Nice job keeping all the kids safe through all of the safari's bumps.

OMG I was more scared than they were.

I haven't eaten at Tiffin's. I know you commented on a picture I posted on Facebook, but we were taunting a friend and didn't really eat here...

Oh too bad, I really love that place!

Even though I don't drink much, all of the drinks you described sound amazing.

I think I would consider visiting Tiffin's for a drink, the octopus app and the passionfruit dessert. Yum!

That sounds like the perfect afternoon at Tiffin's!!

Glad that the Lion King was enjoyable for everyone.

Glad you got to meet up with KathyM2 and get a few pictures. The one with Simba and your claws is really cute.

We had a great time at FoTLK and meeting up with Kathy and Alexis!

:woohoo: on getting rides on Flights of Passage.

The people behind you in the stand-by queue do not look amused!

Hahaha, yes it was pretty awesome for us. Not so awesome for the people in standby, but that's what happens when you get on a line for 2.5 hours.

First off hope you feel better soon :goodvibes

Thank you!

Best Aunt ever is at it again I’m so glad you found the car I mean speeder ;)

Haha it's a racer, but thankfully we found it and Caylee was happy.

Love the charms so cute I’m sure everyone enjoyed shopping
Glad you and CS got some time alone to shop

We had a fun time at Disney Springs! In fact, my sister Ying (CT1) and Kevin went back with the kids the next day, just to walk around and soak up more of the environment. Much more relaxing than the parks they said!

Love the pictures with CS :rotfl:

Hi everyone, I hope you are all fairing better than me. I am in the midst of a pretty bad cold which I got from Steve. Yes I finally succumed. I am so congested, I can't breathe, and worse, I can't taste anything. Blech. I hope to be better soon because there's lots of things coming up...namely, next week starting on the 14th marks our final trip down to WDW for the year!
Hope you are feeling better. I had the same thing last week and it definitely wasn't fun. Good news is you can get it out of the way before WDW!

t was the Minnie transforming racer car:

image_4503e3c9.jpeg

YESSSSSS!!!
Score one for Aunt Chunkymoney :-)

Of course the bathrooms right next to World of Disney were closed.

So we had to run (sprint) back to where the toy store was and use the bathrooms there. No accidents en route, thank goodness.
Wow, you two are having quite the adventure !

It was really good and it hit the spot!

284FYu0MdHaYTgcWm-eqKoHwH1xaNF1aULhlfCpjJwca6eBTgpKTtCcNulCSflErcceVWONL6_oq_UbfB5cqWESjkmIn-Bxz6at6SvcxTBEY7jboaxuNS25WBCrDhS2VMwPbT0MqFtRDnYDaev6soPEHdvVQV2FGA-kd5hdIgfB4gRh-OmExQ8cSdsXF9dOVepeNWXzqRMKyZBV53abttTX8ATMVEh6n_kSmXKAaxr3Hwrw0HnbIydVbqLbsGkPvF2ZL6dYMKndbrrVZRYPRoldqOH_7xT87gstKzUbwSyMYXoS-7Hgmy97wLi-vTRS0ngNhWT0xkU9Nd2RWF3PNiZZItlQMenbup6kAFgmPk1lQSEBDzUinf7PZFYCpZ1SvO_g00xiBfFK1jwrTgpPhVA3YrpasV4FgAUYeJ19V_OlCe5PBhwoFDJpqbJuvk276EvP96Pyf-Ojn0Ht59AWjF1UEjBto2D6CU8GojKxRLZ07L_sUsYbECSO3fCADei8g8yEwBfk_OdhbonrR0WKkBC6IlFqLW7yLH82gQqN0Br7esFcugCaE55LQK8nvVXQ_jVzya6RwabOPWf-hgTXPIdrFWyKUCtBWoXq9LWio9aA=w825-h550-no
Yum!!!!! This looks amazing. Makes me wish I'd kept some Thanksgiving leftovers.

fter dinner the twins and Kelly took the kids back while CS and I continued shopping. We went to the dress shop, Trend-D, and a bunch of other places.

72bbozlc7sEqf-NBuFmYIIdcw09rRJqubw47PWv88h0neAB2Hm2DTvY6F_488NIhBBDTDKhuGiFJMTIenayKrd13WEup3cRGHBL3qptUiC6I6WlgdE-l9T2tnagtYvDowBUTE2K3ASUxsPv7qB8O1N6tCdVRS-XRGlZ2QgK1WdRKm9GRV1Q9ftM0h5FjPohz9MxMDdQz74J0HM2iDn7-uXNMBQ_EJqpKDvn0ObkpF-h4MWw7DuyIrJwXoQVupnSymt0Iil9RnoUcoy9Qw4LSVpQLNNqdRcwUnnCvVbGAQdAL2KCt-dxDCBEqOmN9K0ZwCg9cLuGymT6YaR0rWQjfBoe25zn5_O1gHJCIYDYGdpCluaziSdJ6goLayuVk6RtLUxFPYA3ZhXh-oX8L8QKSoGFa5V2IlG3mp_xS9s5PQ77jSfqXJPI84jSvBEeVZerKYRpHI4XkByhM-7rCK-cAeGvQrhcIoYyxfAm0X8I1SWFgPLa7iwKr3bOJeKaKHI4OHRbY7Sb_6YYZ_YSlWQ9XQfxuz1M1goqRoT1xHsvYM9kUoZiNdzZnT4LzFOnYqHIEFBStzMmKpIzby66EYhC2oNpL4KVct5yci-qkJqPs9u0=w478-h637-no
u-T6FTylz8OF7lKIKt2yDgWlvT5x-28xD5_dY4M_agDiF5HSueNsefDdc5W4a0UAW5BoJMYvE35Qqhv5BPnWnij9hfceoE6kX2eBD2yh2nC6FiCYPrVFP_sP0oAfheDXjJ5dKPC_p0QQupi8Q2tXJRujsfUiOHjNQWmeBDfdULVxhudshaxTd6mO2TZ1gKZ-k_kKQwbiKVX5Li8z3lFvlMAwhe0HSBG8OYAL5sUD3QLRrnUacwYtA9naf4rv2eTgGkEwu4NJb2IeuY-isBX44W2YkLni--x2Rr-LRbl2dOEjwbQDVurs-EKxN1dk98HaCdnE1I2--Vrsx4dtAXZLbDbh9U0xf9GwtppudcrWjmnti_VxEuX7pP3sYhFBqXkfjxbei-ga3i0IMLaFMK5G0FJqIIl0yIz8tPW4YrfMe3FQltDMGoaOL91qGymO3scHIk3IJ8l0K3j9-8NJ9GqCPP65_SOZ03cpE8QYiXvHJg-_S6ssds6ZBJuseVwI68WFN0NHwlbpP_Z0aGAglLYvGRF_reXW06uE1Y6W18LXdnb5VKiAeUd4Be4iTcTAeoNAKu3J6anetywKtDo6rQxDyxwmCE7Y81hOITc5DFSPJ1U=w478-h637-no
These dresses are awesome. I think I'd want one of everything in the Tiki Room section.

mYL1aMFn7r8UgF-vJcGwyNCPteiEgJHboP6kZHfqVJOPfELIjzCp3l1v0AiA3prk0S9l_XGSnHpun98NwTy_heyy7aSabHuh3DqR_s0MmmuidODAXJW63PWkzArtYp6lPovown-gCuAHfwN9jgyglcHcLeNjNBUFNROQZzRSpuNSURMwcNwtl-0IHhXX0sR-KcswEC6RZLxG2sV2T3cdAwf900PjtS4n5106mqxhfsWaqPkgyzqQcO7BcmiQ3s7TA41XrgjsUHqovoovZwbxgF4lTBg8uD1r7whJ-kYmQo9zFmCwzm1f9tU-NIfn-Dgl2jibGfTSoFb4VyPXyAnY4XDd6IvPcUr6VeyycgUzTsdJ3SdvsSluYA5DEFS8Lnd7jYRkileeSHpTvVWBLihbvkQI31fDkE58uxgzndnnymQqfqEh69NHMUMYhQXhokwQ8N4KDBvMoX4d6v7JEPBBJ0MAHeGOSP4SxKmXzYPo2cP8IpevfZKjxgcsQr-b9fmid673cwLMtAm3TYzkPc_qgv6uSmWqi9_8m9tgeobGcRz2pVdKzH1oMw4UvULoQe3zh98uhj4SYSph739Zp6stXd1hrLeRYZ9FVET3ZRuQhtQ=w825-h550-no

Sorry these were so bad, I just had to share. :rotfl:
They aren't bad at all. How fun!!!!!! Casey would have a blast in here

There were some really cute Kate Spade Minnie stuff for sale, and surprisingly they were able to take my AP discount! So I got Kelly a small purse as a birthday present which was coming up in the next few weeks.

3eN0CuuLZidfGcGF3wC3G_ScM1EYFtvDOcaa2xee9LhD8vke8h0xd9EzComm0kRQqjEsB4pkXSwm_Z_jg93fDlkSRm6SR0PDmeqSZpVtL8dGSAlAMF3OfjAHJ3fH65sK7PcyXxXHhsWe9JY2UtwiNCtKDHCzho0_dWSXidKAk9aMko8D_ZkLCE24PeLZzIi6klRqCwPt57ipP-Brhplv0S2osH8VAiKqLXsWnC6PLJOAcEWDblkcF_Wx_n0M15DgNzsiDrPfmWi6bMS6HVWlw81d4LscVMyvUFJHsN-Kjs6a1Qaniii5Lh-ZHJHcJaTcHp8fhnFkGsxlaZ4_eRr-oA-S27zyH0iucv_hA2TzO8uKWM-H6CkRG1A-8-nfk1tJw2V5QVx2R31jDlZXtmZWzyWlqY0e7m6A1l2ASCLn9R2NlJe9TEE7ihnNAfxEhXuwIf_oFx_TRwQujgCH_95VW-iRLP9f3Y_ZN4tlvPCliDUX1063xU0HM2-kOx9t5GOUOWGO2AUW4T-7Lq-IHdik2TBccW0MnUQQ5s3AjxFdkoZ5AgEgwmjanFNTB1W0JEgNZTR3yk6kZ_LTlImX5U43She86ZwgzLcA1P-GRox8D1I=w478-h637-no
S
Sale AND a discount :thumbsup2 I'm a total Kate Spade ***** but I've only splurged on the minnie card holder so far. Now if there were a sale and a discount that would be another story

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better.

Yeah, I learned about the Disney Springs bus from the parks not running until 4 pm on the last day of my recent trip. The hard way. But it turned out for the best.

I haven't been to Disney Springs and the last time we were at DTD was either 2013 or maybe 2011. The boys liked T-Rex and the Lego Store, but none of us are really shoppers, so we prefer park time.

I liked reading about your adventures, though. Glad to hear you found Caylee's toy and that you made it to the rest room in time. YIKES! I'm sure that was scary.

:eek:

I hope you're much better by now! Chris has a horrible sinus infection and even with antibiotics is having a hard time kicking it :(
I love that Thanksgiving sandwich from EoS! We haven't been to WPE in quite awhile so I can't say we'd pick it over EoS, either. Oh, and I may or may not have one of those charm bracelets myself :rolleyes1
I'm not surprised Steve went back to the room for some "him" time. If my Steve was with 20 of my family members he'd have done the same thing! Not that anything is wrong with your family lol but with all the little ones he'd need the break :)

Sorry I've been away on our Dis trip and just back to the boards. Hope that your feeling better by now.:hug:
Have to tell you that the Cinderella Cage necklace I ordered after seeing it here on your TR was a big hit. I got so many compliments and everybody wanted one.
I liked that pics of you and CS at DS, great poses, good to know that we all get a shine when we've been in the hot FL sun.

I wish I had had more time at Disney Springs! There are so many cool shops. And we missed the PhotoPass Store as it closed right when we got to it. I love those pictures with your sister. Cheesy, yes, but still so cool!

I'm hoping I like the interchangeable ears when we go in May. I like being able to change them depending on my mood :P

Taste does not supersede slime.

Nope, it does not! Although I would eat slimy things that taste good. I think.

Very similar to a solo trip.

Must do that someday!

Hope you are feeling better. I had the same thing last week and it definitely wasn't fun. Good news is you can get it out of the way before WDW!

Let's hope so! I'm feeling much better thanks!!

Score one for Aunt Chunkymoney :-)

Yay, finally!

Wow, you two are having quite the adventure !

Haha, yes it was a crazy afternoon walking back and forth in Disney springs!

These dresses are awesome. I think I'd want one of everything in the Tiki Room section.

They are so cute! I don't really wear those sort of dresses but they are adorable!

They aren't bad at all. How fun!!!!!! Casey would have a blast in here

Haha, thanks, but they are pretty bad, although fun while you're doing them!

Sale AND a discount :thumbsup2 I'm a total Kate Spade ***** but I've only splurged on the minnie card holder so far. Now if there were a sale and a discount that would be another story

Oh technically they weren't on "sale" they were "for sale" - but the 20% off helps a lot!

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better.

Thanks!!

Yeah, I learned about the Disney Springs bus from the parks not running until 4 pm on the last day of my recent trip. The hard way. But it turned out for the best.

Yeah I always forget about this!

I haven't been to Disney Springs and the last time we were at DTD was either 2013 or maybe 2011. The boys liked T-Rex and the Lego Store, but none of us are really shoppers, so we prefer park time.

Steve does too, LOL that's why he's rarely in Disney Springs. However on our last trip (which starts tomorrow) - we're headed there twice! Once to watch The Last Jedi and have dinner at Morimoto, and once for The Void Star Wars virtual reality experience on his birthday. So not sure how much shopping we can do. But let's just say, I still have to complete my Christmas shopping, and Disney just seems the perfect place to do so!

I liked reading about your adventures, though. Glad to hear you found Caylee's toy and that you made it to the rest room in time. YIKES! I'm sure that was scary.

Oh yeah, scary for me as we were running for the bathroom!

I hope you're much better by now! Chris has a horrible sinus infection and even with antibiotics is having a hard time kicking it :(

I'm definitely much better! It sucks being sick! Hope Chris feels better! I still have some congestion which is so annoying!

I love that Thanksgiving sandwich from EoS! We haven't been to WPE in quite awhile so I can't say we'd pick it over EoS, either. Oh, and I may or may not have one of those charm bracelets myself :rolleyes1

I love that sandwich too, even though I am regularly not a big turkey eater. So it surprised me how much I liked that sandwich!
And I wear charm necklaces all the time!

I'm not surprised Steve went back to the room for some "him" time. If my Steve was with 20 of my family members he'd have done the same thing! Not that anything is wrong with your family lol but with all the little ones he'd need the break :)

Oh yeah he totally needed a break. He was "off duty" by that time, LOL.

Sorry I've been away on our Dis trip and just back to the boards. Hope that your feeling better by now.:hug:

How was your trip?!? Hope it was magical! We leave for our last trip tomorrow!
I'm feeling much better, thank you!

ave to tell you that the Cinderella Cage necklace I ordered after seeing it here on your TR was a big hit. I got so many compliments and everybody wanted one.

Oh I'm so happy! You'll have to post pictures!!

I liked that pics of you and CS at DS, great poses, good to know that we all get a shine when we've been in the hot FL sun.

Haha I was all shiny, I could have sung that Moana song..."I'm So Shiny!!!"

I wish I had had more time at Disney Springs! There are so many cool shops. And we missed the PhotoPass Store as it closed right when we got to it. I love those pictures with your sister. Cheesy, yes, but still so cool!

Thanks! Disney Springs is definitely one place my sisters and I enjoy more than Steve does. My brother in laws were just happy the kids were distracted they didn't care that they were shopping, LOL. But it is definitely something us girls love to do!

I'm hoping I like the interchangeable ears when we go in May. I like being able to change them depending on my mood :P

I hope they fit you better than they fit me! They are super cute though!

It's good to know that you're feeling better. I'm loving your TR so far.
And I didn't know there were buses from the parks to DS! Last time I was there you had to get on a resort bus, and then get another one to DS...that information might be useful on my upcoming trip. Thank you!!

All caught up again and enjoying hearing about this big family trip! And I'm glad you finally found Minnie's car - er, "racer."

It's good to know that you're feeling better. I'm loving your TR so far.
And I didn't know there were buses from the parks to DS! Last time I was there you had to get on a resort bus, and then get another one to DS...that information might be useful on my upcoming trip. Thank you!!

Thank you for reading!! I feel a lot better, thank you!
Buses from the parks to DS start at 4pm. It's super convenient! Any earlier then we have to take a bus to another resort. We usually just hop on the first resort bus we see or go to POFQ so I could have some beignets too :)

All caught up again and enjoying hearing about this big family trip! And I'm glad you finally found Minnie's car - er, "racer."

Thanks Dugette! Finding the "racer" was a relief! Caylee was so happy!

Day 6 Part 1: The Chunkies Return to 'Ohana

This am, CT2 had the early task of entertaining Sienna...

vlcLKePH9GrNNGLiQC_6OK0DziyTOASE4ivQYcDf3Vzub7eBCW0XmAoXzSE9nBqT780gjR_6ToGl9IOsdAvhc7i4DWa4L25tvT7MA9jnhNOvcIzTIEWHDlNo8YCREcG2CZN82yMQ12dprJGHONugU0h7y58lbakbffuCD_1o7qs480NRQuED57kew2Z8GcbIS3ysdZIcvP4esIGdfVkol5Z_Q9Lgwjq4Vj_fb-IwcnRz8cC5oi_5coYCn7JF7CJx8p1qs6J8KMliyiz5hUQRr8QPDwDZcarxb7GfHhbTviW1FA2I5Qv2F8Ek90E8ZmOs7yevndqg_CaU_w0yizOd4TSEBpBfnm2EfTdvmscxhwooot_R3T8e5KVo2gncwEUGZacbbuNnPFvEpNthsQkqEayN9DMlfSoc5KjgZ2dRcbKJr5hV2uWxTn6kBFP3-dpNrpkTciiLzI4vpbINUhzXy5xXZeXnOwOQCpJe85hGZezE5nx-f-3zM0pOyjMMp-bLEGP1ZYkSOzZ_tH9Gn_jXgCBZYKy6cSGyscv8lxR-auTbZIbfWj4nokThG5HM9krkqyOY5P2MnvbUd_ZRnBdMl0UV_QaUbksfGepxsfYp=w478-h637-no

The morning began with a big breakfast at 'Ohana! I figured this would be the day almost everyone would want to go to the water park as it was included in their package but for the most part everyone just wanted to chill at the resort instead. With the young kids it was just easier to use the pools at the Poly rather than take them to the water parks. Still, we needed to start out with some breakfast so on to 'Ohana we go!

nBfZ8IPrX9zejmGkZmaO43KQXXVkYL9auo7gi7qjXLr1y8aBFt-g7bz_PwC3_Yolx9IrHgGP-RWAFgagjMotXQi7BS9GzuBy4NlFs-zLZRIK2NY10feHy0tL1w6LeiqK0LDCHoMbIj_FcqPdG-lN7jGFVO0q3ckcNpeT13rH84D5MUGArOxSF6mR48v4iaVGeKaMrRJ2zkH3mxh7KUNeDsPD0qSlERR1Ja5ctA7uFFmLqXDlI-uk1ym_414NuptlZ6raTewybk4SjHP7ioUz0Qvd7RXb3UQC5jRqe6G9MsIewBpL5kmd95919NnBOFaRQBvTtTp8KrJBoeg8jr2GH2wKFd9Hvufo2nh-oWAC7nCpzyaMGeSTUPLjiAfRqWDiS_xn1jn6aOswXG0pLR6DS772-cnwa9cJ2A0N9HajqrQgzsxBXVaPCANV7HU4qHTYbWkKe7kM3b7nRlFVNJGrCIiUwaxUpF_q8AmZ3fihIU-0z_9ZbebdDOnWIfb_01j_QkovFVjMeByUp58KrmHzODP-GP35uTlWMDs_5U3EqgTKhfX__n3xthtrzd7-hnQseveEFpBeyptXPl7M3P2biYnUICn3NquZK6hKyJaG=w478-h637-no

hiclJAN_c7H4unn9Chir54wNZx630_Y7yuLk2tP_ddqTM-50BbpTv3y-AVwF9y7md4zIS4wlHq-M6wD34lJxynJOnAzjvcLcVifuD6hTaR1te8AXXp5s2tQt6FjRkHqvOFM-1U6GyAdIG8m6d9UIBp3bWXdHdbXl8tmaAPMsMdb60cWeo348byMbRjl-elplK6Fi9LnOcONbpYfJVVoQQU7F3djtik9EZVqj53orJhEcCZGV-Ojv9l-_MdJ_bnqZWkMNAFdBMOfw5rGrqDJjHPB0pyNGvV2HXt0U-IpF3APCzi8mj0EeOH1F50avZI3xCxQBMzcEtK2jJjXdmXD5nyByuFJ7HJudeD2JAfWqLnFfZ_G-zjMZT1aZl9nbyXSkChlhAXbIybl3CxeH_8HZBof2XU_Uqkk_g37X971GH9eg3418g7EDYOVlBka-K8YyKsIX8Y8Wnz2jAzo4VS5Qjh1UaMLFFoT3B-zdl5XbnlucIR8-r3A9T2cpCbp2txiicFxq-m-CJ67x8d-_9N6NP_OeUeBscIkbM4la9Nyko6WrXntJfA16GbuL6a8XxMaUpDnhc0Kf6XD2cSi84TUTVJHMdmWqea_1v0I_ydLw=w606-h637-no

You can see Bryan and his Mickey basketball which he LOVED. He brought it with him everywhere! Sophie and Mimi were excited!

We checked in at 'Ohana, amazingly I think everyone was actually there in time (well, they didn't have far to go). When we were buzzed we got on line to get a picture with Stitch.

FeiC8HzPfRHs790Zk6glZoGoi4vyaQpk6TlL9jW8gHYMrsUqS_nHIaxRHKZsqLXW-S3qKFAF2DeF8CYdRCVRraZNkbUk0kPQwEmmbVw1nh3LwmFiFY8NJJEG_VHElTIWRYoTNwRAXqVwQ4VQ3ia0Cbik4ocjFf-mbux0dVU7FQ2xjGqPvihVW0SD4iJnDZC08fjA9z3GAnf5eAFBIacJulXdUBH3-dKD8cjXAARoJUXqNXHuA1rYb4SHgY-X02X34bb6h-y226mfmd8RebhNT9mdLvfmArMM7JLNnPFjYu13OZhWp_jEqo27KNFo5SkBxaHcBCNw9uUHQXjC3DaklJ2NaE7CYM829DgyHM_Nln2etCQxvIa4a0NcEFP4yasnGm0wDeDlFmmIjqSLjyJ3gSUgxbcAeVi4BYaaQEv0ctCWNDwXtuovKkjtVClAqiDY0soGvW3M7CHzG4SSzMn1ASiLaK-Anj9_4BZRnxSm-4516YdV4S80XuVOXZHw076PExXPzN6nBa_jWa93sEzqzZsBOW34-9t08cBoir3KcNv3yf8aYPI7jHYmSHUZKTxbyVdeHbmM_x6NA3aIMOERApn9XW1-aNBiPeseoH6D=w825-h550-no

e2MHWXq0nhAKdvOurJxm0O4xxGkdDs-gigiDEcnJ9j9X3saqbpVyFMbVTx1K5q7rPwp5zJeFVYlF88ARojQgl5X__4sCh36rroA5vUefnPwPfLltRTs05aNE6jEUqpU5OB4tWvNqZk-VHWW7nrZFD_h-Vn32XuXKYsnoFSxW07UmrP-q8g4UhtZuOcRdtkChRB-uJ-RGCzasywpmMkRF_NTtGhohzX4y0NzXqi9a0xtlkEUl6vLl3KMnqJUPsp9yH14KSfQVxcxeCsCiGUwviRlA1rCSdN_KQWy9a958yYJ3BMQi_yHWieXB8ecN9tmTEI-F05rBKcgIdCuo_-L9QT2XxQCf3U9yyPmRov4-St9YC09kmvQUPWuruL7ZOcaFZUQeAjyueTB3i0jf5XDLPuz8oUhQXbdR6bJPSft636PGBSW6FrEUPwyy5ePVvohq0cn7pxvgFAv1cs9gCE5n-iU8AmWxCSYsizob7dii-N7At3pXU9wbRn6TyqODTBxGY63xAKRzf75Oml9bKYZsHEWFEkbe2172ScFtwFueTm-rZGH24y29FaUp3Yzdpmiq-_2cCOCVpM1EhMCINzd2PKJY7HCUAfmzo6_MRF6c=w425-h637-no

PGEUh6t3kw_teggwZ0M-83m8nNm17Bg0GYLpDjD3c6Gckp7lZIUT0hxjt7ROytZm0ENMQKR0DLw5oPQvE6JVjGwMN_J2f6XHbCH496oPc8iiM5a2DWPzCxpyh6vZ5pNc3D_FEqQVN22uMpbRoIObZ7FSIjR8nnAAbuwPIYKW4eweSfyvtoeFLCjXhGULCHuHknBTkuKmqoXxBWJj-McKpawc-f69QiqbLTCIUDF2zQLib6S1qYQdD9EJCGyhZcI5yvE-hT0_0GzWzJdZqgTRMFtJkdR-1JP0Cht6ztO_GvE_FiWDGKrJylEXc1-MK3FnXdI0C9GyEhe4lEgjIa8yXsDPEoCa4jGsGOI18vOVgVdEE__aD48LgvMteDPUOC1lem-7HU8Szgd1dNgLVpTA4tJddXg_u-0Gg0EhqBXYyBXvvNf2eDyBCpLSYotUWM-JIuMc6TDeH92YxnC5nb23Ojj-GonY28PBcVE9Y4dNTtVLHggMF5P8D3qpnHPU_iIYw0uZR7tMWVaSj4RXkupPKqG3co9YrOUmf4UpI4okqcwiOZf56wQzBHd8wXMsIsy2BQ9_f5yTXnIc_zpYWHZGZeo5yFx5Z3OQuIGiFWr4=w825-h550-no

Kelly, CS and Myself were clearly dressed for this occasion. Kelly does not usually dress up but CS lent her one of her Lilo dresses and got herself a new one! I was wearing a Stitch print dress.

GrTOyFiggZIOXBjfG28ujaXIjt2TmU95mXpVPaKnZ56yM7EoFePZokYqeeQPv1G3PoqIG3sO_FFXl507Xb0OHNjJ6b1O6diLCpMmCQZevB7gAiwFbuX0tt4yU6G_27AQvWgc25qbePVO5JQcDjo_5TL-p2l0-h4NwuT90AVHAW-RUZvSevXwmFFaU5SoGINgshyxko3K7NVxOsSJ4uA7737biXQu9c6pW_yBdSCwtWTtzqBjO_9JLA225dHjkUmvQ2ajDM__cnE-iUfJ1OAsZdszmzhGWqb_Q_YbhEjtpK8tA_nPrxUnaZRyosNGFCsUeHv0dZsJ5U5_7LfWOw4cJbVMI6s-bFlDajb5AEw4GVl1UeP3OvyigIEJQPCwIDdiBqz9fn_17-owX4h-Tj4Q6Mxfij1HYxLzFvSAfNabA2tXCX9WJcpb5B4U4SMCEc1g7JYrN3ZY731VzCGJtNjepos17xWwYMJvs5HgTJzzqa6A_oKwqcw7D40P8VAsa0K6eQRLih_DHBI7bO4CrEVR0PCvFUHJ6yi-Ki9M_iIxp2tBoixRY2l2NCMLHmFq4o1wXNSd5JZcG5nem7sdbVzoftX1LocPrzEol3M6iyHz=w825-h550-no

CS even brought her little Stitch plush to complete her outfit, and Stitch was very taken by it!

HhNEKyG372IBLDweBZtMWPJfgo4Px1H8cbFJJimLEzjUnSoBG8jLiGLZqYO7-y1l7HdWxNv21j6o-GeqMXFHX8LoFYeOLBwrgstlZGyf3b7flJ2qTLMvWTKI1w4wIwtr0mjiR3lECZQR7h4CsPhXdd85ufbl0dSRYv0eG-usPYzzBYu83M-h3htV7xqcnieu8q630YaE6rYRstO1ELhQOBco1lXGKvrtsTTO3epx4zoht2xmk89O9x7RX4nup_oUign9h-YdeypeatYqvoyRU3NuJ_xZY830IyeFUiZeV6ANailnz5ztg36NdQbRBher9imWPetWgDwTdoVttj5hGilH8gP266eQdmWQ8ybAADUt3xMw-0axvcCVCmcEPF6fjjYininLaDdG9YeTtx90h2Wq8E3tuagJsNPJg2Em5fVYpJsCDek2K0T9y92ypszcAdsAJg41z9sbUPWsV3kHvYwPlDCzG6O45ZOsiUMoeunMboRpDQrrgvJChoSiZ-Ak0mpkOzqzVazsfFrpJrcw5JUUzXVQUw9rJGbsXQZCMGRvp1Hs7pzTug8gobjQ6gGmBK-Q0TC60XRDGyA4vj3pt6fyutRGgzx9PjHl2Wg9=w478-h637-no

On to breakfast! We sat at I think the same table we were at the last time. We were brought out the POG juice which was everyone's favorite, coffees, and the breakfast bread. So good!

7r5ZUS6-N0VrrqjawNLMCaD0Sb8Ku2qmWoM7Jz7bsfsK_QNVWqna3IG72W0OJ6Cu6269BOPbsLFC_mRVH7rg22XTpfCLfS8xng_Q0n3RySOkb5zJSAOSz9tM1G3PHajOtPLbMI7ZdxR0APNVl8j-XGrlVV-1YzIDfkUK5KrBfCtF0Lb7PK6xuUCGIxLx2qqkrejgyRTFmSITen7z6VhY6tTwfa7O7YwJ3N4eC-bkEeVByBy5FcuhTj3aoAE0FX-RSSvjPXhORXDXImKVPrSH0Yc_O3jvJ-5ccYX7xJSb3-gpCoUjrFcKyea2i3mRVLhe7OjCp9f2uhqAZrSBCdSGKqeg3wv-WhHFFepQncYtedwOmpH4foikOkXn1y_cBo4paubYPDZYbULplqpJzbgvwgk1OO6M5FuCSBMESqi_yB8YBU-1oj5RgG28eXZ8wCbJggZNnd3Bpm8KU8ttnvb3EjuqVPKJO8Um4rKhbRgDcIUcZsJ3UZETIIhLCv_ZhcYUkoDBgP2TsrOysYZDoPleTLYcyE0ju0AVzbb71_GqK8X8BqHEJHyU-_A8yb_hIIPP7nzqz1iEVrsnon72WV_JDp_ZWp65uQpoQ4cWBhPw=w825-h550-no

72Hqb1KzOcqvaBsffrJUvv9P8njM8Pw8wPNTxWmho1nwEBphmNFNV_O8EqEBMACtCTSqjd-b2NY-Wqbxs2hRDC7nvMxk1Iai4gk3R2BmgR-xya4MCotAtQov39gT0YujguCgi6ITQQUyOXYwoZfPYIic9Y8yPyHqjx02v2DOdpy23g4HMtq4_PdYbMt3sb38xm90IYBrVA4FKPaS2kZaytyvSE20T2rsl6gczMQWkUxp7yIeWYw69IWSr6mwv3A1JXbXT7oU7VroF6qeQ1pW0ioDR8yQT0LB8FaB6rZv2VaeK7E84MIkNuo60gTt0jx63uk5tI5hzTBXHDh6CQJWTRzBEyXnqIQZ_teH7qhfZelFGCza7Du2ZmQFdkCwSB6PnPtuU12M2niwS1_tpCpwcbcmOoDufkNyil_etlEru6VmCRyu1b_cYcs8izXXvNsMBYvrSh2Hes1MtUIT3GrNHazWHp3inQrYpXmaPvwKK5nw4YsjQkEmfcr5rpMigHnUFzAaV0UH_zs3IXjELsIu-xN-Tp2hkGnPhMs73SHYcQA0QInHgtuq64Ym75ewvH9aDviB84M0GS9RYsrUlhGrGdWBRatKL8vo2Opfq8-o=w825-h550-no

Then the platters of food started to arrive. It was a lot of food! I think we got 4 platters for our party which was plenty.

zwGCNSlN-pfhm61zBWP96oeVL2nzrXo1pK2Ys-cTrv6SQdw0W3k578YyBTDnxma_NDN5txnXlkLbhArc2a9jkThrudwsff2FXXTiz28ONp10VV6rRti7TnKB4Dl3BYPlgKlvEUNyi-bSm5axMlMkE5D4KCf_1ikzR4uLCu9VLX_Dd69o8NSWnJ3l4OChyR6vG7VjZnKJdvk8EUJBxlVB0uaMtEwoFtHUs_JnkuUt_tRuQBqMOHt6Qca8I-ZDoLeVcqLHER4fOiSvPrlauKZLbS0uWRo8lLDJvQ8Lcf6Cbb9h2UdYjbnuG1aZLQqN4UqBT21QFdhS2FTUwJfKKdPzaga69q5Cc7zeuUXkhKCXMs9bQmEPRli-vzI-7qE0g1CcPLAvXBW3wJl8OR7m9cgfXo7l3lYOs30EgQLDJw2G1QGgwWoyatpTd8viEI5hd8WtaJzxYtjB8OdtWQIlXHmWREWFrWPA7mLCZZxnjqVGMWdpdNlsP0GDHpfgAvdKL5RRSOZfcOzxTxHA6KaGtJKVCjjsD6b77rDWLmQDW3N68aJlF8tyx7dMAhRx3YozOdtQtqajv0Wd_hN_ayebFrMuFm84ZkrT-jkrwACZvZu-=w850-h637-no

Eggs, Stitch waffles, potatoes, sausage, and ham with a pineapple sauce which I did not remember ever getting before. Oh and biscuits too for extra carbs. It was your basic breakfast platter, similar to the one we got at Garden Grill with the exception of the ham with pineapple which was unique.

We also got a little fruit platter.

3wlPhU86hpMgLywVAashjpP1XfzOrE6bzcdLYAoS3LXN6bOJC9scmuSLrnOBWJTasmb--Yjq0hrJZVeemLn2bWcEg1wxOPR6u4-6PWC8I7Voiz-aRnzQWc3qLXbxjVWFJ9VDqiq4KCIch-V9H3wNM-kM2Cw7ASOc1gGuLiLPx_FDvGJaem8YozEEabgrbzL71TBwKgIC1KKFQ2pqd4-O204hrYd9rfAMs_M4e_iA4qzgqCSQ3njXbzTxEOjqPcs3sLvoNZAxV4moe6dGdjwcIqxOE93fDS-F8x2c56idUsh2NjRnD5Tf8QZhhszCucymhwQgR0gJp5EW5PX15zZ4FPI5H-d7Bx9HZ6NcuD61dNB9LbJqlvkfHSADsUV6RBabO70NclsBSzMncHDa_QPjikj608hbMzIKU2fEJmIoBQooMGerm5LM4evCY-g3z9tAjZIOpKs2KulhXwTQqNUTVLKDD4O6G5tqE8fiLFVQlfRe0T5Mj8klpNo2FSz2FHjmFzHTWdv_Pp8dm586Z96XxUxlCVplq9yZum_u2_d4Apu-t2o3hSKPIMlRRtkCxClN1FypIDL1fHiJ-Wmf0cionhOsueXFUJBvuqpxokDI=w825-h550-no

Little Stitch wanted some fruit too!

Soon we had our first visitor!

Xud-d9jhohfQ2Wm_B_XlHWgMOAho47XrxsQVonLwRF4-YWheCt9SBlD5rp125SU7jI7joUkUJKKvwsSwc1lUnND5NhW-Ce4792yDFf2y1i5NFNlcM-2TgQ_nWUdKoleka7KY9eYXZUTlJuB7QgeML4Xbb8T1yBD-0CreoehHnu4V6Z-JmYtFDyM6vpPD-HFE16QJDhajXs1IcZ_5coOCkqk7kr4XcqtPi8dqUCbN93h2CYF7mI_K_IuhtNU4XAViZMlAxrAke_dSmVW_4yosL2JvxAXuMSn7k8JqyuN_ehST1XYIVQ6ObFczhvgKHNizjBRCA__iwSW_KtEz_tdTKbEpOVbKEhV6fMuoO8aJhWEUaJgg80fhaXWPf7qol8JV4Hctzz0yfs3cG9xfMGhjAZmpYxYa6ubtWpgLjB8tKsP51JrurckqQYVhK5uiwCuA6mhIKnhGPCt3uwvzIFmv5LeysZF2nJuI_LxElUc8h6M4xfQ97e_jUf_AU6paYvf9q-j2-t_8vnXsCIFb6GQ_SEvwYNn5jWC4ad6gbS1yEP3pyrkejdQx-pL6-pKetp82mTmYVKM3_8lSgOqDLmH-Fyc5B0ClX80xRnGuiTQe=w825-h550-no

vy_-hxHKc4-9mRNmWVpVjai9lxd1tYXQFb6WeJs7SlmzfIU3XhODc7xIzWr1eSXvxkFVS5Atm8TV-8qrpV4Zv4GtSItRnbF35Tn0ezJSYISuwceXFjDybx3BOw5mx8JMC9LDt-ghtX2rM7yX45cTmsOhznKut0UAGCjlkdie-hbafaeIF8M2JG08yhg3rMcVYaJ0Paa6R6C1ao91T3v9Uw6y9vdM_bNzopxGnDiI9K2DqDZ9eZ_jh-dvm070GUwXyPOZiDGakwOpJsEE4nLzsPVR11KoUUShcWWyYsEXNi4m4fxq9VCIimCCMjWZ8EQGaIpGReMeW7WXaMzaWvrT4S8fG-gMBv8FAHhJcxd1f28Epn8l0YHDMWXxZezKgfo3_V1TDS7Cv1m4tmfz5AFyM3jW1El0pBNhZ-OJagnwKPqdGUapq-B7YZu_VqRtaF_P6XY1LOLcT_cFtFBMctloF4qmGUNWmtXyGKuClDT6lluQ6-EhcwXnmCD907P_3KCMcZtzOEVmM7e49qhJEvizU5qfq80k_mDXqQHxyV8-fMoM-BUPRzmRgzeXJ8kDDMVDfVU9FA-zc7hgBFSTEk83helJOAQmATQXNIxn6SXg=w825-h550-no

Hawaiian Mickey is awesome!

CyG7dUdIzufxht_Sp5tzkKp91ksoHNuTgXPj-fKcG98p-ORHtR17q1Rfe3ye60E3JFl6PX2vXIJCH2j0oHXlQVif7-47t415HLqzlvsQ33V-5QGXn2vOEhZGVaIpOtBkKC61bkpS8oR3JEHhpFcfaq6UcLS2S7s5wsM7w76wTc-uSR021IJt_ywALCcMogD9VpcIVDT41ujtL33Etb62fvpvw21E1NYLo8KJRueVnAGe1794nnbVx5ovzuSD0QvtGnD28dPeYivC8aUFyO7PKpiUJ2jLRqCPWuZACo_U6GjayJw0eYzDWAaN1JxIM0c5C8QIdkRkWbIZbr9y22QuTwjWLVRp1C_1g7lDvGDllzjw0dbzwSkoiYA8LilO-NDyapj7fEn_76GgTd5UO62gmJwxgj1FlAnHnEKBo_GfZeRTlr7DAqh8n0pvuMvYZjjRrLw8figTfrLGGpSN8PSLijy91QRtWniOC4pnT3xX2U8AK9d1rPxZvl4WTK99VPeBNb2CxL1LYPv5E9A7JwitwVNA-rrHFVYEWoLqp4gebaa-Lsts4Z6csP4AA56Eew3aJeC5jVAlz-PLut8jble-o8R4J7AI9SKOUIKFuV-i=w850-h637-no

Except for Sienna who expressed her displeasure to be interrupted during her breakfast.

ePMwOi8PFtOCpMnQT0O3qZtyKRiWn_Ny36IYAxy1hmEmiWHAL3DEJht4MIMqeKBRYtN4LJny3anKFH8qWVS8i5HMGW0KK56dDb3utWcLQbH3N8P-ApEkMUDr1pm2HJQBqBfROJAPzsJ2FsxUXkOn6WvUf8A0Agx-iocVwwx92ZSUpovY673IojRFpK5df2Hzd-Y1ntWiRXAdIjOCi6g6pVAh_TMI028lXJKuiy13guHFX7ULiOK_Vc0iYM-8msTjcUXrSnnLeJz_E-cpXe7mQ6Ntk9ko9JoXAffcWaLxaKTvV-g59jA44b1bF-FCtC-pwanAfolVii6LUl5lLzXd-z2-PIUotja8LLADLjQwpyJVcoWXWd6IZYA30MjTzFxYeMApe-z11ZAhaWTfqqtXZp-He-imUuRBdk9h0oEMEs045_WDv59F67j1QGynjEqQM2fu6xgowfrd9kFVR9Rw1tA6yLg2t4HyS031Q3PcNtG2-x8opd7xxCwdnyj755tqzJSKPGolzYMcDJzYhdB3Nonck4ZKmlpwIrK0zC41HLNpnaLP41GTtmVgIcrY2UCn5ktp_3K4GnIC-S9wNUa3qPpFOTZaBXZywUCK-dN4=w850-h637-no

Then Lilo came by...

vRsf8JzPai1nflRegTLDQkfAsOxCWbl5yvc5PEPNmsVNy1b6xDgIJ6Fr3AdHPZQ2FbHkVZ1ucXRcYelQjZ4X_hrM5ywdMFENOc-ChE5OL3ik6ZuJopcZzIlKgW1Cx0R21xQl6Ct-BXlNKgyysAaRYTV0-hJPaqPkAzPHjfyx_53_oG623digEXhPYKl9yG-UXx6U0PSxJ2Ce1ayXnwTDhub5J_XasDLFIdVIWUr2t_wAu-POM_Ys4b2X6oQf_GQ9m2753k_Lc9pF_E-ZPILClrIwO0wZPa-RYTRxQKPX8XSpIYz-eRcE3MYrdAewDRXAQgUHC70RoMG9zTj8qkwMcdkUA8Kv6gDAT23AKqB1mPmIBZOABaJushv7oEY9giDlxRFBIbot2gbBJ7CRKZMI4mDMGDZlD3d0gSbp1Bqy3hunkWazf8wusCXwtFxTMhyop-kPPA_D4--OCmOzT2tFW3M84KePgViiDMFTXjw1eqYGD3nzGXJJbClfgFRVaeIwfDTJkvWLeNIhm1bNi5VDDplF_7h2DSJFVXE8OyXwB8nnpUwutM5rKdz0EsbJMn1Vyb9lmn1QJcR96es_VEomtlK6MVa_1v5zAcmyqFU_=w478-h637-no
zx6w2syKVPj2wuMpcNZQ4guTWpRpGQl9ODWapcsY9XYTu0sMS3sOFWn7WiajFMbEIoZxCi9q_JTib7QcIzcg9Q8qjLGjZ_UD0IOfk4d7O_sMTcgkIrCj96KWiWSgpAYff6146v_tXMZ_1BrF_h0awrj4nJDfOKfH3VglICVIpX9JBrd9ESO0NI9AZwIyPGrsRjT4i1TeQ5WyNcq6wSMtC0Fje5XkSPYhMtRcq-lAcaYBQqV5Z8ZuE_pbc2L5M-EIrPmYOrPb8qIzIzHg8_VjGbX3WjvF4MtHu9HiIgZXbdQWD0x6iBMhrr5lvfBHaYjnGzv3xNZCBJCyHhgVgHQrTmWhxkWe3ieC3jSh6U-PoVVuRWb0AkvquaY91naWXTWyn2Nq7aHHVOdJThCXu8EDGQkrrV1iVZV9JzaKIznqsqJg7INLjjbeDepLb1AxxvdihhZnrud6jI6e-9H3cRgkYTihH-9EwEpSvY-H6M10nQzSYwzgO4ffehfFBHNUDg5UUh2mv4OOSzARqMbWfZyiTn1P-4KQBECC6qzwbAbIvr3RzkwonRW76jc9lLmLtJkMY7mYXO8mTZnVraVw5PP0v8t-snkJ-cHkr9R8yPIi=w478-h637-no

iq1C_N7n_2xJzrY6A775z72Fcm_tTbmFgMwPwE6KctiplD--siY3Sb66qTbMLCoPeMVWkzhthyQjxo8fgOrm4o2z9LlRE89Z-R1jkkjWBYRgQCkQr0PbHfsAyratt4oRYQHVjOZyfNOYzBFJPCfi9xNLTjs3ClmO9wxJSLZw6Z1RCyM3jUs5NI7lQif9s-sRk5bEO1ikUvkJec8jGjQaFr4_R5wzuU-zIRFObonZa3mCKIuvFP_lkPGaRF4EEXqfaJTZLuySknyORp4O4Kk-1pdkm9HphshFV64vD7bBMGUdQ6RdC0GHLirlMQ0jD6p6TY6a6r4X-w8tJ2S4GRuPUNFXn9-Im_9bn0LXW-uHekWr3JhmNvaAGn4-_VphbgVs2upDmJABJ_35qsRtaxMguoHbzEEAlPA_riR_ayspTWEkLOjsGs7qS_MC4liMIhYV01Kb_6iGGyfoCM40ghn57OMz1O4ucRbcU8GgjaSofu-IN5M_6LMU-QWE4cWc1eQdQvd4eqIaUM_BMeYaGrbb9Vbzb3cUlF6N2v-CsinndJNSGfDg3deVdkEUXcCFP6muJAvbMXAsXGVLx62nDPFssiQ050wNffASuFqGiSbu=w478-h637-no
T5IOowudHBeV-nfuKG7pKtJ3s530JIlJyV9TUBNM0kHs9wMkA6nRxUvw-cfGD7a6GSgrVUxg2uGANPC696-3YBn23P6dhwwKq1G1b570UDJkvNxkIj_hLT-wUY6sPNxSGxfkpAY0sWvG1nzLP1ISih9M3zNiWz7MmOTL3AS2C4AL0qEhMUvYKevMevNLHkFHH2pqlvzMEiGJAfaWnbfYr0MO38SdliN11EuynSjVCZBZPOAcTK-XTz81rEbdmddGIXntX7Va7KlZmeu8-IJenjL7YBIOIa10AftwTvBb5PomcGiJrQPBy2z8nAnVPvqVxnev3wGsUpOM9iTyh73c8LI9UIYh7yXLFvWqZ5Xwjba0eIG-KH47PWo3BSk5Hl1my8ruRot5-4du1WkbAZPvnWLqnwSHjWbiyEyh7JpmUfJjyt_Ryy45yxUbtuIZuiZiEhhwPTQNhXCNBJexfB0Ptq7iyabsFPtF4ISiWOHyJy57ZU4y0Q0utXLaPFlbMxxxpca6f0lgWxczF57xEhv98s57_QHyqiwZsKKJWuBeyblUg_0QgYvn0Et-QDsXDiXUjnLDTBrLHOHTes9QGQ4FRLjFC46IjHQ_GKrusG-j=w425-h637-no

And Pluto!

ts2enHaYRL3GfedD2hWYJ_MDrNYVuILl_17IVwZ5QcgcRf31m-_3RQ6kjE5ClzRy-aobCyCFL_pjzjP0fsO_eojXCQuTsWy6RYowgnvwJHhE3IRtkNf6AOGIrWtd3SJtW9KBpB3BXoG5bg7tm-auF7q8QCxw-hdjqv6UOob4lAcevRDaCjWuTx-0uiKSPccPCoCSkILXwipJrh99c0xk_ChiHMJfy1SBsxB0R6iI3gXCjaK8AFnKrhDW9fvK-PONGiiVB9oixBvZiE4sq7uZRL295mx92QWcOTTjDdRtpjvSxclgHB9nisU6vX2fPv-ZkOAggVY-OzQLdudi9KXSNIg-MofetOp4okQA6C6xMkstRoc38RVMEysCw31Fvk674dyOJSHF1V-bwUPW_mgyugxhsrYrBfvJy-Le9XmTIOy9qUtTN_JOhA0EqWlGa83pPNXrnPACMFF0aq7-hQEhP_cbD7wEWnkGC-z4fGyBkswhh6Qmb1FTrYzrpNPucPBwU2-RMJYUmSXXrSMg1O4WyMK0fC64aLbamFO1tiv-4EzLYjHvFeR1IE94ssQFejQCzKyWxsyTCeGPjkQf3ZVF9sTo8HyKAz62GUunVTYK=w478-h637-no
PLSFZjbMnqoYxcDxPyi1OOmApSiGWjRdMqZ3oDls0qLwJ9ixKRJZS7MQB9p6aSiGzsGP1UP-SAv20lThrqnyph4IejEmswm79xN-220jG5Rk6eV3CtYKCzVUFB1osUwj2lHMHD23y1S6FZ2WN6mTxJD064V4Trge6tedoq9NlVqmX2FxWVW_nwdN9sYtB3Deb7Zr14axDJ9NnpmcDIc2uj845Svv3FnwrgFaK3Uc6ujfRaHA6FttEp_8unSfdQ6eX6VQD8iDxRmr93Q55b5nytEftz4iA5zWgjaE8jO98GU86WMWy9A_4-pBRavZ-KvdHjn7Rq13c5IMfYYlIqTuryycKfqriEKqk4hI2CQhZXO7__IRGDkHuiu0jp9JQN0fJuTY5Qh61G4ixFEW3le5YO7Qop9jX544zc8_GRo6K2vBT2kJY8L8Gdftw6WK7i5y7HdviZoq8lhI2kMQUCyG5djKKBisKFHQkX5ucA5Gmd4gSM5aDR0Wg3jXHU1yxu1tsctfrTTKuBNyJYdZRHt7sD6XklZSqMF8Bw2qEsCoi2-ZpxHo0hEisurQJGTcRHz0n3CbB3KUfie_Mwb95BM6V4Fus9AEFrTSY3irtEZi=w478-h637-no

N1ixA3nXSeLMN8g2q9gClm3T4oI2iuAJLWww1CB1kX51_D9muDjesha5crwXk8LpbQ1XZNLgYBJq1aVORbc1rQxVBDXwLfWrdg6MEVe3OQCjzdwyMKHz6C8GjrrznpSDfQL1ooTfGeATN4xZ2Slt0QIurFKDdCLj0k1ZtT9yPgaLC-XOeRoLSgirKHGcfpRhpltGnSOeNcH4uXGYQ-GX7_XgTMAqRgP-S-89t5FMehWXAi1NqZTzv0dvZCNcVgaOGEDdjnT_h3jlJfy6ue_H7GJCEHg7Tgp_5VUdGFaLmVr9CwyWAlp7HmKZZfxsB3LdsuyKzjZy1AFhtNfEz0KzHgtx7LGEGRVRGDvSODwrBSErkKxuO9sntiyBj896jpLIfqJkHorPQIDyyPLNtQvaRp6YEMrA7S3MK9wlg1Y3yABzs-i7jpTjMR1oI883nZwp24gXS-Yaxwi6p3Np3qAUz4z6sQB7H8IvOgGTHS2ICU-XCMfgsvNXUH9DXrNlujJ2gZy3z5W3G03-cbONfsR0qmrLcrlLof8TwMUY6WlB0MdJyUlkZ0O42pN2g7tMavezhelA_spK9DP7dw5Y4c_SUoLnjA_aIMUpPEBvwS5v=w478-h637-no
vktf2kycuB5IvGKh7V5scmZK3aJ9HWK60-yxQJkEPilqYnn2-cVF-DkG0T5MPJmorf5UhEmwxFfVQ-d0apqYUFnrhKN_DsTNLpTNy9jTB18bCO8wnqeUCzqFjxyDrBOPd-lMJaFAd-HMWFoqvDvUr6kc1_KPjcNMPnepsUNdYC6c0ArC8_EWZ6OH5x-YJ7llDmPs34xQwIrdpBRE6niZIl2DO4_1szEeIt3DftTjHnVYoWQakMiLjC6athP7aUIot2NCYDZhP7ogL0FSrgtnZSUQogEUdEIICVQQB4KBjBojRg6WGssnqcvSVYYeOf5lWPpkE_ObsUssO4e1NoXDzs7Kj2b7M0n5GHL2B5tYQZjCjOGAYu9YLdtRu2r_ZBzFmm4eubQeBuiOccAWGWrkRmYyDycCs2-Zyffig31M7jVzxccgwac3xAyw2HU2uwzjAjWMca04I-WUhvuCUH7DCuR6MzHI1ELmETlBeYd06lWeSbJ1mW-xBoUNl2yzkbERVB3tL9H4w5KGrYnjWJMEaQunDCvj2TH8y_LejjIMtyxssNQ9D8O4YWA0cplwr-iuf9EewrRJ4BywquJXCRJgD1QbOLnchjAJi2aB_clP=w478-h637-no

br4lejUYNSmuTPQX-eXy_b9RDbtTz6V5wEyRjm32-_-_5T8DeZoHuuEj89xx0aijLqqJT05Cl0HO1Gcxag9im6vBgui8l9ywTkbge6CTsKF5ywhpaVzuOimeNbz8EzOE2h0p-mOQvOLoOveDEAwSkzfKXc0gkXC9zFFoQmXN3hcb6IG477HYEKgDbtnICrKDeemsI2XAl5Hd5QNCdo6Tv7WskTjtvN0HCyHRadnqZPdluZPfRolrxNgDQqjdxo-nC1fRaBYRe5rHouGzPyiRvhJ38ReBnEsyCp2N6OcDI37f-dBIzOVN9ipQfDTjg_4EOMVndnjmWShT-xmRd0VC2JrO9PM2KOJ0M4uXotx3aiD7bO5H5bmx6N0z0SAflwwpqjN0iZ2CRrb5CUzWwlaBwxWGqme3V23PqSI9ul8WF-_SmFZvi48hU_clryJ4v3oA1D6Y4k-QoDlk0KebvNs9cnqaFg3jFJiGfR0vAuFUNaWqtGUsMj5T4KoXx1jfnmKCroiKeFG2lNO2wfQss2iwgHcZ8BRIolaRwdEBmHDQPSi4w5P9kFko6ixPJejeYX9Fs2Caf6mNOeiCY95vvzekWmMzKPUc3c65jAwBhFr-=w850-h637-no

Eva called herself a hula girl to go with the Hawaiian theme, hence her little fringed shirt. It was cute!

Bryan even took part of the parade!

It was a festive and filling breakfast. Whenever we stay at the Poly we always do Ohana for both breakfast and dinner!
After breakfast we all split up again. CS, myself, and Steve hopped on a bus to AK, while everyone else stayed behind. Kelly and her family ended up going to Typhoon Lagoon a little bit later and they had a lot of fun. The twins hung out by the pool at the Poly and I think some of them even ventured back to Disney Springs for some more shopping!

It_Pr5rNa8B39R_E8YCdU3kq-C_uDgRj00Ni0nEbjH06p8cyYiYPVfACqhOVAf4IQs3nmzk5Rr29tvyogcUZ3Kc_2Fqws0sW08agJjVeBSs7Idq2O386gq11Tzq89ZtiUKhUR-sqtjw9jyS6awCTYmYYBh-rob83jjfAzy9NqxXZtu8MiPzi9zdt1vMZFqObxEnRSo1Dj-fzq83xW8JfDVV57XwgVLYO5Hfna5wBYSziRiS0eiXmJswWdiKTKIYOlJzZ5Tmw2ePxUUeDrxtGNsPHDPRoMt9Rgx0oiSKz-gLu_wEPnw9hNQOxQbgqD435tfTfjCRJayHG7oZhZBOL1BtB07p8wQfhZeDsKES4ml__gusUw2xCTrYDUCjzjPr6lpyrVX8_OYc7stRIoVypZaECx5vP0Q0F7Zo7uVarMAgZfnygWv1dFrGofxQKCBqnOM94_dcPFJNjGidZ62SFi74_tlHYnji5wEUoCRgbHZogFeWSB_rcjP_UAfThkgXD4t5JgntBF_vbgupgC8x2XP4Sijd8toXd3gH9xBPYomlE2yMx_fje47T8id4gOBLMz3WHNoyFfyr8LEwS3UsVE5W2_6mq4Xx7FImHFHnQ=w850-h637-no

Coming up...Adventures in AK!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter